"Over there." Layla said before accidentally bumping into Tecna, causing her to fall to the ground.

"What are you doing?" The pink-haired Fairy asked.

"Did someone just run by?" Layla asked, avoiding her question.

"Negative." Tecna said.

"Sensors haven't picked up anything." Digit infromed them, looking at a complicated graphic she projected with her bracelet.

"Why... are you... so fast?" Kaylus asked, flying up to them panting and sweating. She sat on Ruby's shoulder and took Tune's paper fan to refresh her.

"We were chasing Darcy." Musa said.

"Totally ilogical." Tecna argued. "No Trix would come alone to Specialist Central when all of us Fairies are here."

"You're right, I didn't really get a good look." Musa said. "But then she ran away when we called out."

"Actually, I don't think she came alone." Ruby said, gaining the others attention. "I saw her with two other girls by the teachers quarters eralier. It might've been Icy and Stormy."

"If it was her I'm sure she'll show up again." Layla said. 

"Ok, we better not sound the alarm yet, but let's keep our eyes peeled. Now let's join the others." Musa said.

Ruby didn't waste a second to turn on her heels and walk away towards the stadium.

"Whoa, why the rush, Ruby?" Kaylus asked, flying off Ruby's shoulder.

"I've got to find Ebony. I don't feel at ease knowing the Trix might be around and I'm not there with her to protect her." Ruby explained, making Kaylus roll her eyes.

"I'm sure she'll be fine. She's a Fairy too." She grumbled.

"Why don't you like her?" Ruby asked, catching the Pixie off guard.

"Huh? What?" She asked. "Whatever do you mean?"

"Please, Kay, I'm not blind. I've noticed the looks you, Robin, Bloom, the Ghouls and even Amore give her." Ruby said. "You guys liked her before we started dating. Why are you so against this relationship?"

"It's complicated, Ruby." Kaylus sighed. The two entered the arena, with the other girls and Pixies following behind them. They sat on some random seats and waited for the rest of the Winx and Ghouls to arrive. "We just think she's not good for you."

"I know she kind of can be a bitch sometimes but, believe or not, that's one of the things I like most about her." Ruby said.

"Oh, I believe you. I know your type." Kay said. "You like them cold and calculated. You like them flirty and manipulative. You like them feisty, but somehow sweet. But one person is not all of that."

"Ebony is." Ruby said.

Kaylus thought for a second, frowning. But no matter how hard she thought about it, she couldn't think of a moment the brunette Fairy ever showed any sign of having those personalities. Not even one of them. But before she could give voice to her thougths, the arena errupted in loud clapping and screams as Sky and Riven stepped into the fighting area and started their duel.

"Hi, baby." Ebony said, running to sit next to Ruby and kiss her.

"Hi, Peach." The redhead greeted, kissing her forehead. The relationship opposers fake threw up without them seeing.

Their attention shifted back to the fight as the crowd made some incredulous noises. Riven had thrown at Sky a smoke ball with a weird green substance.

"Oh, was that legal?" Bloom asked, worriedly.