Youthful Artistrocats, Part 2

"Kenji" Takashi said

"Takashi, its a pleasure." Kenji said. As the two looked at one another before Kenji would get up and walk over to him. Everyone else continued chatting as he left.

"Walk with me?" Kenji asked as he kept walking past him, Takashi looked at him and then back to his mother before walking with Kenji. As they walked off towards the backyard the same dark haired girl from before would enter the home.

"Stalking around?" Said Rin who was waiting around the corner.

Kenji stopped as he was walking to look at a text from Mi. It was talking about her, Kibe, Jun and Ryota. Kenji gave a smile as he looked at it.

"Just sight seeing, unless you have some damn business with me." Said the girl. Rin stared at how casual she was dressed and then looked back to her face.

"Name?" Rin asked

"...Himmy." Himmy said

"Himmy? Huh, not a common name I've heard of." Rin said as she took another sip of her drink. She looked at her and stared at her body and slouched posture. The girl clearly wasn't sure of herself, she had mounds of self-doubt and is showing signs of immense insecurity. Rin could read her like a book, although she seemed to wear her emotions on her sleeve...and face.

"Why don't you stand up straight? You look like a candy cane like that hehe." Rin chuckled, Himmy frowned as she stared at Rin. She could tell that this girl was looking down at her, she had this sort of standard you could tell she held for women or girls at least. Himmy couldn't put her finger on it though she knew.

"So where's your boy toy?" Rin asked which immediately took Himmy by shock as she looked at her.

"Oh there's that look, so who is he? Is he a tough guy? Broad? Stoic? Or maybe he's super intelligent. Oh come on don't make me wait." Rin smiled

"I-...I don't have anyone right now." Himmy said, her head was filled with the comforts of Juo's words and the things he used to do with her. However the placement of Juo was replaced with Kibe himself, almost like as if he had been burned in place of where Juo belonged in her mind. She knew it was Juo who was most kind to her...yet Kibe was the one who was physically there. Rin looked at her a bit confused.

"I just...don't think I can do romance right now. At least I don't think so." Himmy said

"Theres nothing wrong with wanting one girly. Women are in more of a search for a spiritual connection then men are. Men are just too, hmm whats the word? Ah yes, basic. They're wants are so easy to guess and tell just by looking at them.

But a relationship is more about building a bond, its about helping each other grow into something better. If they're not doing that, then they're not there for you. They're there for your body, your vagina and breast. Oh boy do guys love breast!" Rin said

"Breast?" Himmy said confused and somewhat annoyed.

"Yea, guys like boobs." Rin said, Himmy couldn't help but noticed Rin's very...flamboyant chest. They looked soft, perfectly shaped for what you would dream they would look like. Yet somehow still looked realistic enough to touch.

"Not all guys like tits." Said a voice, Himmy and Rin looked over to see Takashi and Kenji walking over. Kenji's eyes moved to Himmy and gifted her a wide smile while Takashi looked at her for a moment before moving his eyes to Rin again.