The Final match

Back in the gym, Hideaki and Kiko were sitting down . In front of them were the paramedics from the hospital. Both Hideaki and Kiko were in tears, they're faces covered in their hands as the paramedics soon would leave. Once they left Hideaki immediately stood tall in his chair and got a handkerchief from his pocket and wipes his face. Kiko stood up as well, wiping her face as it went cold and expressionless once again. Her eyes looked to Hideaki who was still sitting down,he looked at his watch and then leaned forward a bit. Like he was in anticipation for something.

"...You hear some of the classes have been poisoned and your, still here. A normal person would have went home. Gotten away." Kiko said

"That statement can go both ways, and with no obvious means of giving a good ethical reason. How about we talk about a unethical one. Why are you?" Hideaki asked

"...I'm intrigued." Kiko said

"Then we are one in the same." Hideaki said

"Did you do it?"Kiko asked

"If your referring to the mediocre poisoning of the students, then no." Hideaki said

"I'm supposed to believe you?" Kiko asked

"I believe you do." Hideaki said

Back in the C building across campus, Kibe would watch as Ryota began to cough up more vomit and blood. Kibe then looked to the bathroom door and saw a phone slide under the door. He looked at it and looked back at Ryota as he walked over to the door and picked up the phone. Kibe picked it up.

"Greetings." Kibe said

"Greetings Nori Kibe." Said a voice on the other line, it was distorted and indifferent. It was definitely male, but more importantly it was like his.

"Do you like my present?" Said the voice, Kibe looked over to Ryota who had went limp, his body looking lifeless. Kibs then looked forward again. His hand on the doornob.

"Its very unique. Might I ask why the sudden interest in me?" Kibe asked as he walked towards Ryota and checked his pulse with two fingers. 

"Oh I've been interested in you for a long time, longer than you can probably remember. From how you move to the way you talk. Everything about you always fascinated me, when I look at you I don't see a pattern." The voice said 

"...What do you see?" Kibe asked

"I see a line, a straight one. One not bothered by obstacles or even other lines though they aren't as straight as yours is. Yours moves without want or desire, just a directive. A primary goal." The voice said

"It sounds like you're describing an immovable object and yet at the same time. You describe a unstoppable force." Kibe said

"And thats what I like about you Kibe, I want to see how unstoppable you are. Now heres some advice.

Did you remember what Hideaki said?" Said the voice, Kibe looked at the phone as it then hung up. Kibe looked at Ryota. And then took a knee infront of him. Ryota's eyes were shakeup and his body was jolting and moving sporadically. 

"Its...an unfortunate thing thats happened to you Ryota. Mercury is a very dangerous element, found in rock and of course the earth's coal. Its highly poisonous to the human neural functions, specifically your cognitive and motor functions. It has an array of nasty symptoms, but fortunate for me one of them is memory loss." Kibe said, Ryota's eyes shook widely as his body violently shaped.