I lean in for a kiss, not letting him sit up enough to push the kiss further, teasing him by leaning back. My back is arched and my hips hover just above his crotch, putting only a slight pressure on him. Once more, I lean in but this time, I barely give him my lips, dragging them over his as I sit up higher on his body, simultaneously pushing my hips down to give us that friction we both want.

Aaron's face is pure bliss, and I imagine mine looks similar as I start rocking my hips on his at a constant, but slow, pace. I nod, my lips brushing over his each time I drag myself up his body. The two of us are breathing heavily now and I want more but I also can't bring myself to stop what we're doing long enough to take our clothes off.

Aaron wriggles his hands free, sitting up suddenly with me in his lap and pulling me in by my waist until we're pressed together everywhere. My attention is on his face, waiting, but I can still feel his hard cock through his briefs and I can't stop myself from grinding down on him with the help of gravity.

"Can I take this off?" He asks, his hands tracing up my spine to the clasp of my bra. I don't hesitate to nod and he doesn't hesitate to strip me of one of my last vestiges of clothing. The heat between us does nothing to stop the chill from peaking my nipples as they're exposed to the cold air, the steel of the barbells through them adding to the effect.

His eyes trace down and Aaron leans back a bit to get a better look at me. Though I want to press into him, feeling his skin on mine, I let him look with a smile on my face. His eyes are reverent and his lips part the slightest bit, a seemingly unconscious move.

"I know I'm hot, but I want more than just your eyes on me, Prince."

"Alright love, you don't need to tell me twice," He smiles, putting his hands on my hips. I take the opportunity to push him back down, making him lay flat on the bed so I can sit up on my knees and give him a good angle to see me.

My thumbs hook into the sides of my lace thong and his eyes darken as I tease him with the visual. I must take too long because his own hands come up to assist me, pulling the fabric down and over my ass, helping hold my hips stable as I pull each side over my knees and throw them somewhere behind me.

Fully naked in front of Aaron and I've never felt more safe. He's seeing more of me than he ever has before, but he doesn't shy away from me as his hands move all over me. He skims over everywhere I wish he'd linger and I hold back a groan when his large hands grip my ass tight enough to surprise me.

"Now you," I tell him, our eyes licking and he nods, no hesitation in his face. I crawl forward and he leans up to drag his shorts down, his chin coming up to my chest and just knowing that we're here without anything between us is enough to have my eyes flutter in excitement.

My head turns to the side as he brings his shorts up and drops them over the side of the bed and I'm tempted to crane my head around to get a good look at him but I hold back so as to not scare him off. Blew the belt has been off limits for us until now and I'm so eager that I'm shaking.

"Go ahead," He says, reading my mind, and my mouth waters a bit at his permission. I use my position to my advantage, arching my back and propping my hands on his knees to give him a better view, giving him a minute to adjust to this new advancement.

I can feel his length, now standing up without the confinement of his briefs, against my ass. His hand reaches up and he places it over the space between my collarbones, dragging it slowly down my abdomen until he reaches his destination. His four fingers stay placed over my pubic bone but his thumb slides down, moving between my folds and I bite my lip as he takes charge.

Aaron's thumb is slow but he's not hesitant, watching my face and my body as I react to everything he does. We're in no rush and now that he's touching me, I don't feel so impatient, wanting to stretch this out forever.

"What do you like?"

"Your hands on me," I breathe, getting worked up at the thought and sight of him alone.

"Be more specific please."

"Press harder, smaller circles." He follows my advice immediately and I feel my abs twitch, my body convulsing slightly as he makes me feel good. Getting myself off this way is easy, but with Aaron under me, feeling and seeing him, the heat from our bodies together, it all comes together and creates a heady feeling that has me floating.

"Keep going," I say as I swing my knee over his body. His eyebrows furrow until I turn around and do it again, this time putting my ass in his face, arching my upper body to the side to gauge his reaction. His green eyes tell me 'Go' and I smirk as I turn back around to get a good look at what I'm working with.

Aaron's hand goes back to my center, playing with me and experimenting. My eyes are wide and my mouth drops open when I see what he's packing. Aaron isn't a small guy. He's pretty tall but he's very lean and doesn't exactly give off 'I have three forearms and one of them is in my pants' vibes. I guess you can't judge a dick by its owner.

"Aaron, baby. Ah," I moan just as he slides a finger inside me and crooks it.

"Yes, Maddie," He says. I can hear the teasing smile in his voice.

"Can I use my mouth?"

"Uh. Of course." God, I can never get used to his accent in this setting.

"If you're hesitating at all, I'm not going t—" He cuts me off.

"No, you just caught me off guard with your question. Please. Help yourself." I laugh, finally wrapping a hand around him.

"Somebody's excited," I murmur, my thumb swiping over the head of his cock to collect the gathering wetness there.

"Bloody f—," He cuts his own words off with a groan when I dip my head down and take his tip into my mouth. I pump his length, using my saliva and his precum as lube and it takes almost no time for his movements on me to stutter to a stop, though I don't mind. I'm having far too much fun on this side.

"Maddie. Maddison. Darling." He rushes out, gripping the sides of my ass now, presumably as a warning. I smile as I pull up, letting his length leave my mouth with a pop, and turn around to face him once again, swiping my thumb over my swollen lips and sucking on it as he watches with glazed eyes.

It's been so long since I've done anything like this and it all feels new and fun and I haven't had a single drink yet I feel drunk. Drunk on him. "C'mere," He says, opening his arms wide and I smile, crawling over to sit on his lap again, draping my arms over his neck.

"What comes next?" He asks and I find it so endearing that I can't help but lean in for a sweet kiss. When he doesn't pull away or hesitate, I smile against his lips and pull away.

"First, condom. Then, I was thinking I ride you until I can't walk tomorrow. Sound good?"

"Lovely," He squeaks.