R E E D

I've just barely sat on the edge of the bed when Farris' footsteps warn me that he's coming in fast. His shirt is tight against his chest, and he's tucked back into his briefs but his jeans are still unbuttoned and splayed open. He's mouthwatering to look at.

My top isn't completely off, only untied and he gets to me fast enough to be the one to make it fall down, baring my chest to him and the cold air in the room. My nipples were hard but now even more so, and it doesn't take long for Farris to lick one into his mouth, sucking as his hands pull me closer to him.

I don't realize what he's doing until I'm suspended in the air with my legs wrapped around his waist. He's still got his face buried in my chest and I dig a hand into his hair, moaning out as my shoulders hunch as if to get away from his mouth. Farris doesn't let me.

"No, no. I'm not done with you yet."

"Who said I was done?" I say breathily as he circles my nipple with his tongue expertly. Farris doesn't answer, moving to kiss all over my skin, everywhere he can reach.

"I've thought about this so much. What it would be like," He breathes, hot air puffing against my skin and making me shiver from the feeling.

"So have I. I really want this," I say, holding his face so that he's looking into my eyes when I say it. I want there to be no second-guessing on his part that I want him. "And don't ask what I want, you know perfectly well." Farris raises a teasing eyebrow, looking up at me with his lips still on my skin, kissing down my stomach.

"Yeah." Kiss. "Me," He answers anyway, stopping at the hem of my shorts and looking up at me again. "Can I take these off?" He asks and I nod adamantly, eager to see what he'll do. He's already proven that he's quite capable of getting me off with his fingers, so my heart races in anticipation of whether he'll try something else.

"Yes," I answer before he can ask when his fingers hook into my underwear and he wastes no time pulling it down. I feel slightly self-conscious with nothing on except the top that's fallen around my waist, looking up at the too-harsh lights. "Can we turn those off?" I ask and Farris sits up, looking up and back at me.

"If it makes you feel more comfortable, I can turn the lamp on instead, but I'm not doing this if I can't see you. That's the whole point. In the dark, it could be anyone but I only want you." I slump back into the bed, avoiding Farris' eyes as mine start to water from the sentiment. I gather myself together and he watches, just brushing over the skin of my legs lightly with his rough hands.

I nod. "Keep them on."

"We can turn on the lamp—"

"No, I want to see you too. Just, maybe come closer," I request and he has no problem fulfilling it, crawling up and caging me in with his arms.

"I wish I could kiss you and eat you out at the same time but I can't, so you'll have to pick one for now," Farris smirks against my lips and my eyes go wide.

"Can't we just skip to the fun part?" I squeak, holding him by his shoulder blades and attempting to press him closer, hiding myself in him.

"It's all the fun part. It'll be better for you if you get off first." I purse my lips and nod. "Here, flip over, and let's take this off," He says, gesturing to my top and then directing me onto my hands and knees. My back is to him so I feel a little better, but the second he touches me, his hand on my back and pushing my upper body down into the bed, my nerves fire and my heart starts racing.

I bury my face into the bed and try not to think too hard about how exposed I am, ass up in the air with Farris behind me, no doubt taking it all in. "How's this feel?" He asks.