R E E D

Finally taking a moment to breathe, my shoulders slump with exhaustion and I snuggle into Farris' chest. We met up an hour ago with plans to go for a walk, but minutes before he showed up in my room, I received an email about helping plan a fundraiser that involves the team. Through the school, we get enough funding not to have to do small-scale things such as car washes and bake sales, but in order to do our part, we're forced to participate in fancy galas and dinners.

Maddie wasn't happy about it either, but I called her to discuss ideas and we've been talking ever since. Farris came in, gauging the situation, and lay on my bed silently while I paced the room.

"I'm sorry. I should have texted you before I called Maddie, I was just frazzled," I sigh, smiling when Farris' hand comes up to wrap around me, rubbing my back.

"Yeah, but it's alright. We have plenty of time now, right?" He asks, and I sit up at his tone, hearing what I think is...insecurity? If anything, Farris is usually on the cocky side of confident, and yet, his eyes tell me the same thing.

"Yeah. All night and morning. I don't have class until two tomorrow, so I'm all yours until then," I promise.

His shoulders slump with relief and a smile pulls at his lips. "You want to stay at mine tonight?" He asks, his demeanor shifting into more of his usual one, and his head buries itself in my neck, his nose drawing a line down my pulse point and his steel nose ring causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"Yeah," I breathe, shifting to sit more comfortably in Farris' lap. Both of my legs are draped over one side, and my upper body is twisted to face him and wrap my arms around his neck, contorting my back. I plant both hands on either side of him, swinging one leg over his and putting myself in a position where I'm straddling him. His aqua-blue eyes grow stormy, and I don't think he even realizes he's leaning back and allowing me to crawl over of him.

"We can go later," I say, receiving a nod from the man below me. His hands raise up to hold my hips, not pushing or pulling but simply placed there. I lean down slowly, wanting a kiss but wanting to draw out this quickly building tension between us. I love that the second we're alone and become aware of each other, it feels like this every time.

The second my lips touch his, I lower my hips as well and the grip on my hips grows tighter. I don't put all my weight on him, only enough to feel me there, but his passive participation doesn't last long before his hands force me down, toppling my control with that simple move. His knees on either side of my hips now feel like a delicious cage, one I willingly allowed myself to become trapped in. I pull back from the kiss to look at him.

Farris keeps me pressed to him by the hips, but he doesn't move me on top of him. His eyes tell me he's waiting for me to do that myself. I can't leave the guy waiting, so I use my hands beside his head to push myself back, providing the friction that we both want as my jean-clad core runs over his. Though I've never seen him fully naked from the waist down, I've seen the outline of his cock through his briefs multiple times in the past, and yet when he's hard, from what I can feel I swear he doubles in size.

Once I start the rhythm, it's Farris that keeps it up. In my head, it's the thought that this doesn't have to go anywhere and that he doesn't expect it to that makes me want to take it further. I joked about moving straight to third base last time, but I could truly take it all the way right now. I don't tell Farris that because I'd rather see where this goes rather than overthink the same way.

My eyes roll back into my head when Farris angles his hips to meet mine, his bulge running over my most sensitive area. Even with two pairs of jeans between us, I can feel the difference. I can feel him. Sitting up, I push at Farris' shirt, held down by my hands, and work on getting it off without much help from him as he refuses to let go of me.