Moto Pups: A Pirate on Crazy Skates

Start from the beginning

Arrby: (tiredly crawls past Mayor Goodway) Boy, those roller skates are fast! (collapses) I need a break! But I have to help Sid too!

Mayor Goodway: (surprised) My word! I'm calling the Paw Patrol! (brings out her phone)

(scene changes to the pups and cats having fun together at the Moto HQ)

Rory: (playing with a yarn ball) So purr-fect!

Pups: (giggles)

(pup-pad rings)

Ryder: (answers) Hello? Oh Mayor Goodway, is something wrong?

Mayor Goodway: Ryder, that naughty pirate Sid is racing around on some roller skates! He nearly crashed into Chickaletta, but I moved her in time!

Ryder: Sid's on roller skates?

Mayor Goodway: Yeah! Can you please stop him, who knows what kind of trouble he'll cause!

Ryder: Don't worry Mayor Goodway! No pirates too fast, no pup or cat is too small! (to team) Moto Pups, to the Moto HQ!

(scene splits to show Ryder, Everest, Skye, and Rory)

Pups: Ryder needs us!

(scene with Rory enlarges)

Rory: (plays with the yarn ball)

Wild: (walks over) Rory, that means us too!

Rory: (realizes) Oh! Sorry, Ryder said pups so...

Wild: (chuckles) I understand!

Rory: (smiles) (trips on her yarn ball) (surprised) Whoa!

Wild: Careful Rory! (jumps over to her)

(scene changes to the pups in the Moto HQ)

Marshall: Wow! I didn't crash!

Everest: Nice one Marshall!

Chase: Where's Wild and Rory?

Rory and Wild: (tied up in yarn come rolling toward their friends) (shouts) Lookout!

Pups: Uh oh!

(both cats crash into the pups)

Group: Oof!

(scene reveals Wild and Rory tied together)

Rory: Sorry pups but looks like we're...

Wild: ...A little tied up!

Pups: (giggles) Hold on! (walks over)

(Moto Pups HQ transformation sequence)

(the Moto Pups team walks over with Rory, Wild, Everest, Marshall, Zuma, Rubble, Chase, Rocky, and Skye)

Chase: Moto Pups, ready for action, Ryder sir!

Rory and Everest: (check out their gear) Wow! Cool!

Ryder: (chuckles) Welcome to the Moto pups, girls! (reveals two Moto pups badges) I'd like to deputize you both as Moto Pups and Cats! (places both badges on Everest and Rory's helmets)

Everest and Rory: (touched) Thank you Ryder! We'll do our best!

Ryder: I know you both will! Plus with a little supplies from Mason, I've made you both new motorcycles! (brings up images of their new motorcycles on the big screen)

Rocky: You got that from Mason?

Ryder: He spoke with his elemental brawler buddies and simply asked to take a photo of Rubble's Mighty Pup mighty claw in exchange with no charge!