She finished her dinner soon and decided that she had to go to sleep with Sable since the snake kept insisting that she did by bumping her huge head against her.

"Hana?" Isaiah's mother turned to look at her, a few rice grains covering her mouth "Are there any animals on the island that I've not seen yet?"

"I think most of them are on the other side of the island, but we've never seen them close to the island" she replied "The only times we've had to hunt was when we were out of rice or fruits. Why?"

"I think you guys might 'ave ta start hunting a bit more. Meat is very good fer you even if ya only have it a few times" Ana informed them.

"If Ana-sama says so, so it shall happen!" the villagers cheered for Tora's comment making the pirate woman sweat drop at it.

"I just meant..." she was interrupted once more by their shouts.

She shook her head with a smile, watching the happy people around her celebrate her and making her ego inflate quite a bit.

"Maybe I can stay around fer a bit an' help them" she thought as she leaned back against Sable's scaled belly "Then I can go get tha alcohol"

As she watched the villagers have fun and talk together, the kids jumping around while their parents told them to be quiet when they got too close to her. Ana's eyes fluttered closed, feeling Sable move to warp her huge torso around her.

'Anamaria opened her eyes with a gasp when she felt the hit of a metal cane on her back, forcing her to look up and glare at the man above her. His face was blurred but his voice was one she would never forget.

"Here she is sir" the man handed the chains connected to young Anamaria's hands, to the man in front of them.

"Thank you lieutenant, you may leave" the man whose face was still blurred nodded hesitantly and left the room before the man calmly walked around Anamaria.

"Do you know who I am?" he asked, his tone dripping with arrogance.

Ana growled at him like a wild animal, her teeth bared, but the man simply chuckled in amusement. This was a game to him, a dangerous game where he held all the cards.

"You don't? Well, I don't suppose your brother remembered me enough to mention me, how sad" Cutler Beckett stalked around the young woman who had been chained down to the ring on the ground, showing how dangerous she was deemed.

Anamaria had heard stories of Cutler Beckett, a man with a reputation as dark as the shadows of the Caribbean. He was a ruthless East India Trading Company official who wielded immense power, and his name struck fear into the hearts of pirates and civilians who crossed him. But despite all that, Anamaria held her ground, her eyes locked onto his, trying to wonder what he had to do with her brother.

Beckett's amused smile never wavered as he continued to circle her, his polished shoes tapping lightly on the cold stone floor.

"You see, Miss Sparrow, your brother, Jack Sparrow, was once a thorn in my side. And I never forget a thorn" his voice was smooth, his words oozing with a calculated threat that was just as sinister as it was dangerous.

Beckett's mention of their past sent shivers down her spine. What had Jack done to this man to earn such enmity? What a stupid question.

"I know you've sailed with him, that you've shared in his piracy. Tell me, Miss Anamaria, where is Captain Jack Sparrow now?" his voice was low, almost a whisper, but it held a menacing edge. He snapped his head away when she spit at him, staining the front of his lapel.