Twenty five.

Ryder PoV

Lying on the bed, my body between my girls legs, hovering over her perfect face. I stroke her hair back from her forehead and kiss her softly, just a gentle kiss.

"Tesoro." I see her eyes look into mine, those light brown eyes I love.

She's gently stroking my back, my skin tingling from her touch. I swear nobody could ever make me feel like her.

"How did you get this?" I ask her softly, pointing to a little scar on her chest, it's on her bra line, I haven't seen it before today, I'm sure.

I guess I haven't been this close to her, topless before the other day.

She looks down at pushes her boob up slightly to look.

How can someone who is innocent be so sexy? She does this accidentally, I'm sure.

"Umm... I'm not sure... probably chicken pox scar?" She answers quietly, stroking over the little indent of a scar.

I move my finger to do the same, gently nudging hers out the way.

Her skin is so soft, so perfect.

"Tell me something I don't know about you?" I ask quietly, stroking her skin, moving over the little beauty marks, drawing patterns on her front like she is on my back.

"You know everything!" I hear the amusement in her voice.

"No, I don't know everything." I smile at her.

"Ask me something." He cute little voice makes me chuckle.

I think over what I could ask. I have so many things I want to learn.

"Do you still wanna be a Doctor?" I know the answer, but I'm sure I need to ask with what I know and add to my knowledge as I go.

"Yeh, in some form. Still not sure what yet, if I can get the grades, I'd want to maybe study bio medical science? Open up some doors with that one I think?" She frowns as she talks, deep in thought with her future.

"Do you still wanna be a world famous football player?" She asks with a smile.

"Only if you're my WAG, obviously!" I joke and she just giggles. "Nah I know I can't do that, it's just a dream. I don't know what I wanna do otherwise, time will tell." I shrug.

I don't care what I do as long as it's with my Bella.

I look to her hair. The caramel and light blonde strands over her pillow.

"I want to ask... why did you change your hair? Your clothes?" I ask softly.

She shrugs and bites her lip.

"I wasn't lying when I said I did it for me... I just..." she looks like she's unsure. "I'm annoyed at myself, I listened to them jealous voices at school."

Damn it.

"You know I love you just as you are Izzy-"

"I just..." her frown is so adorable, I can't handle the thought of her changing for anyone. I hope she doesn't feel pressured into this.

"I don't want you to feel you have to change for me, or for anyone else. If you wanna change for you, by all means. I love you for more than just your looks." I tell her honestly and she smiles, moving her hand to cup my cheek.

"How can you love me so much? I don't even like me." She giggles nervously and my eyebrows fly up.

"How can you not like yourself Bella?" I'm shocked by her words. Since when is this how Bella feels?