Twenty three.

(Mind an update? Sorry, I'm a little late.)

Ryder PoV

"You make this hard for me Bella, the things... I can't wait to do to your body..." I tell her honestly. I don't want to scare her by being forward, I can't help the words I speak. With her I can't seem to be too censored.

"Tell me what... you want to do," her voice asks in a seductive voice, it's so sexy. I've never heard it before from her, I'm sure. This isn't our usual, I like it.

My mind races with all the things I want to do to her body, with her body. How good I want to make her feel.

I don't want to scare her. I have to remind myself she basically untouched.

My innocent, perfect Bella.

"Everything Bella." I tell her as I pull back to look in her eyes.

I can see she wants it. She wants more than just kissing tonight. Her eyes are bright and eager.

"Tell me what you want Bella... please?" I ask her. I'm all hers to do whatever she wants, as long as she wants it.

I kiss her neck, the gentle soft smooth pale skin of her collarbone. She pulls back her right arm, tugging the bottom left of the hem of her top up. I quickly and gently help remove her top for her, picking up on her hinting.

The black lace bra wasn't expected. It's so sexy, cupping in her perfect breasts. I can't help but let out a noise.

I look back to her face, she's clearly happy with the response I gave her.

"You love teasing me, don't you?" I ask her, her smirk says it all as her mouth closes on  mine again. I do what she did to me before, moving slight back my mouth so hers chases mine.

I look from her mouth to her eyes, she's doing the same with a playful look.

"You want me, Bella? Like I want you?" I ask and her eyes light up. I see the pink on her cheeks, so adorable.

She nods and I kiss her softly again. One hand pulling and teasing my hair, the other stokes my shoulders and upper back.

Isobel PoV

"You want me Bella? Like I want you?" He asks, like he doesn't already know, I'm sure he must.

I wanted to take all of this slow. The romance books I read have warned me to not rush into things, to be careful. To respect my body.

I do, I respect my body, I am careful. I completely trust Ryder. With my virginity, my happiness, my life.

We are different, it's me and Ryder. Different to other teenagers with their sexual escapades. No regret will be found here. Obviously I know this is the right thing.

I nod and he smiles, then kisses me softly.

His muscles under his skin ripple under my touch.

He gently, carefully pulls my hair and out, loosening my long hair. I feel it touching my back it makes me feel more confident somehow, a feminine touch to my mood giving me a kick of 'girl power'. I'm not sure what it is but I like it.

"Beautiful," he mutters as he runs a hand through the lengths loosely.

He looks me over, then, without much warning, he turns me around. I go from straddling his lap as he sits on the edge of my bed to on my back with him hovering between my legs, kneeling above me.

His fluid movement is gentle yet confident.

I don't know what to expect him to do. I mean, I do, to a certain extent. The books I read seem to have given me some light into... smut... and what to expect.