Four

Slowly getting this back on.
Prioritising getting Inevitable back rn, but the other stories are far from forgotten! I'm finishing them all.
Follow me.
L x

Isobel PoV

I dry my hair off and put it in a high pony tail, my long straight hair still reaching far down my back.

I do my mascara and lip balm and rush to the kitchen.

"Morning." I mutter as the toaster goes off.

I see both of them smirking at me. Both these damn stupid boys...

"So I hear you're kissing Ryder." Will smirks at me. He thinks it's funny.

"Oh, has that pathetic bet made over a million yet?" I ask uncaring.

Banter is the language of us three.

"Try £1,020." Ryder smirks as he pulls MY pop tarts out the toaster.

"Fuck off." I whisper in awe. My mouth dropping open.

"Uh huh, now you wanna kiss me." Ryder smirks, I come to my senses, taking the plate from him.

I don't reply as I take a bite. I'm not sure what to make of the idea of all this.

"So, if you think Sarah will agree to kissing me, the 4 of us can split the winnings, good idea?" Will smirks over his mug. Smug.

I chew it over as I... chew.

Then I remember something.

"Hold on, I thought you liked someone Ry?" I ask confused and I realise Will doesn't know about this.

I swallow loudly.

Ryder nods slowly, not taking his eyes from me. Staring those damn green eyes right into my brown ones.

"Really mate, who?" Will asks his friend in weird voice, showing his confusion or amazement, or both.

"I really like her. That's all that matters." he mutters quietly, shrugging. His eyes still on mine.

I look away. I shrug and sip my hot tea. Why's he staring at me so much?

"Ok well, that's nice and all but do you think she'll wanna see us kissing?" I lick the chocolate from my lips and see Ryder watching.

What's gotten into him?

Oh maybe he's thinking of kissing me. Eww, right? Or is it?

Hasn't crossed my mind before. The physical act of kissing Ryder. His mouth on mine. How would that feel?

"I think it'll make her jealous, right Ry?" Will offers an answer for him.

The question snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Right." He mutters in a quick grunt like noise. I look up to see he's still looking at me.

******

We arrive at school at the crowd is crazy.

"What's going on?" I ask and Will laughs loudly.

"Shit mate, this all for us?" Will looks very happy at all the attention. Egotistical knobhead.

"What the hell?" Ry mutters slowly, taking it all in.

"Uh, this is fucking insane." I mutter. This is so not normal.

We park up and more girls come over to the car.

"Ergh, like flies around shit, I'm going." I mutter and open the door.