Eleven

Sorry for the delay... only like, 70 more chapters to edit and get back on here 🤭
If you enjoy, vote! And share about! More readers, more votes, more determined I'll be to get this all back on here... L x

Isobel PoV

Sarah gets ready at mine, bringing all her things over to stay the night too.

"You sure I look ok?" She asks in the mirror looking at me as I stand behind her admiring my handy work on curling her hair loosely.

"You look great, much better than just ok." I tell her and she smiles gratefully at me.

"I'm so nervous!" She rushes suddenly then does a nervous giggle.

I hug her, "Awww," and she calms down.

"Nothing to be nervous about, ok? It's just Will." I roll my eyes, I can't stop my smile.

"Easy for you to say," she mutters, "have you watched your video yet?"

"No?" And why would I? Wouldn't that be weird?

"I think you should," she smiles a knowing smile, I frown back.

"You watched yours?" I ask her raising an eyebrow.

"Yup. Humour me Iz, watch both videos, then tell me why I shouldn't be nervous compared to you." She smirks.

"What do you mean?"

"I can't spell it out for you more than that Izzy, just.. when you get a minute, do it."

She smiles at me and stand from my dresser, smoothing her hands nervously through her hair.

"Ok! Wish me luck!" She grits her teeth in an excited look and I giggle with her.

****

As soon as Will and Sarah leave, my mum leaves to meet friends for dinner.

"I figured you'd have Friday night plans Izzy, I feel bad going out leaving you by yourself." My mum looks all sympathetic.

"Mum don't be silly, you never go out like this! Go have fun." I encourage, yet she still doesn't look too sure.

"Please? Look I'm not gonna be by myself, Ry is coming over, we're gonna hang out while.. my brother and my best friend go on a date." I laugh and she smiles at me with a strange look.

"Do you and Ryder hang out much?" She asks softly.

I shrug "He's here most the time."

More than I care to admit to my mother. Or anyone for that matter.

"Good... he's a good lad... don't let him pass you by Izzy," she smiles a strange knowing smile that makes me feel I'm missing something.

"Yeh... ok..."

"Right! Don't wait up then sweetie," she hugs me tightly and kisses my head.

"Left money out for pizza, there's enough to treat Ryder too!" Mum tells me as she leaves.

She looks back and gives me a wink before closing the door behind her.

***

Not five minutes later the door bell goes.
Strange.. wonder who?

I answer it only to see Ryder and his dimply grin and excitement in his perfect green eyes.

"Uh. Hey?" I ask confused, why's he ringing the door bell?

"Buona sera Bella," he says deeply and I smile at him, moving back so he can come in.

"The door locked or something?" I ask and he chuckles behind me, following me into the lounge, his hands casually stuffed in his jogger pants.