We got in my black McLaren and hit the road. The office was not so far away but we had to stop by a restaurant to by breakfast for Cam. She just took a grilled cheese sandwich and coffee for now and ate while I was driving.  We reached a bit after.

.

"Everyone in position as soon as the dealers come in you will greet them professionally nobody even move a muscle until and unless you need too and-" I was interupted by my secretory Jeremy.

"Ma'am, the dealers have came and would like to come in" he said in my ear and I nodded at everyone telling them it's time. I stood at the head of the table and Cami by my side. The dealers walked in mask on their faces and all men. 

"Welcome, our mystery dealers. We welcome you to my company. I am Alessia Ferrari the owner of the Ferrari aesthetics. This is the newest trainer and my sister over here Camilla Ferrari. We are pleased to have you here feel free to ask us anything if you need to between the presentation or  anytime if you want to snack on something" I said and sat down. Jeremy started with the presentation when the head of the dealer spoke up. 

" Uh, Ms. Ferrari we would like to know how were your sales for this month" the man said. Three piece black suit, an expensive watch and the voice. That voice. I know it. NIKO VOLKOV. WHAT THE HELL? HE IS MY MYSERY DEALER?  DOES THIS MAN HAVE NOTHING TO DO BUT IRRITATE ME. My head snapped up. I looked up to him. Even he were wearing a mask the SMIRK. THAT FREAKING SMIRK. PURELY VISIBLE. Then I looked up to my side and saw HOW DID I NOT FUCKING NOTICE. ZADE AND AXEL WERE ALREADY LOOKING AT ME. They were controlling their uncontrollable laughter that was visible. Them? really? I was sweet to them?

"MR.VOLKOV our sales have gone up and up in the past few months in case you forgot to see we reached the top of the world at a point if you managed to take out some time and see through that you would have known" I said. My employees were very shocked but tried to keep their professionalism and hide it. Nobody knew who were our business partners for today so it was a expected reaction. Camilla was also shocked and was looking at the boys. I think my murmured loser dickhead was loud enough for them all to hear it. 

Axel as always not so much disturbed and kept talking to Jeremy regarding the sales while Niko and Ace were smirking to each other behind their masks. I was busy throwing death stares at them when I heard Axel saying "The meeting is dismissed everybody go out while we talk to the Ferrari's" he said. 

I nodded at Jeremy too to go out and now the conference room was only full with me, Cami and the not so mysterious dealers. 

"So, mind telling me why kept the meeting so suspicious if you knew it was me" I asked them but Axel was busy on his phone, Ace kept touching things and Niko freaking Niko rested his legs on the table. 

"ACE STOP THE FUCK TOUCHING MY THINGS AND YOU! LEGS DOWN!NOW!" I shouted Ace immediately stopped but that dick still hadn't given up. 

"ARE YOU DEAF?" I said but heard some another voice from the door.

"NIKO!! LEGS DOWN NOW OR ELSE GO TO HELL" Sofia said entering the conference room followed by Aunt Ava. The color was drawn by his face because he just saw two women he was actually afraid off. His legs dropped down and he got up form the seat.  I smirk upon seeing his condition. 

"M-mom w-what are you doing here" he said and aunt sped to him and grabbed and twisted his ear. 

"What huh. I got a text from Als saying you were troubling her during a busCness meet and here I saw you dirtying her office and now dare you say sorry and leave this" she said trying to fake anger because we all knew she was laughing from inside. 

"See aunty Ace is all touching all my things and this boy is dirtying them" I said also trying to fake my sadness and she also grabbed Ace's ear with her free hand.