~39~

"Anu!! What happened? Why is she crying so much?", Asked Manini as she entered her room.

"Haan!!", She got startled and then continued.

"Yah!! I don't know Mom!! I am trying to calm her but for some reason, she isn't calming down!!", She said focusing back on Vamika.

"Give her to me!!", Virat takes her from Anushka's arms and starts pacifying her.

"What happened to you!?", Asked Manini as she saw him.

"Mom!! Bhai--Bhaiya!!", She whispered making Virat look at her.

"It's---It's strange that even after Vami cried so much, he didn't even stirred!!", She said making them stiff.

Rohit who was also there just looked at everyone.

"He--He might be in deep sleep!!", He said and just went towards Mahi.

"Bhai!!Bhaiya!!", Rohit just called him but didn't got any response.

"Bhaiya!!", He shook him. And instead of any reply, he only found cold hand.

"Bhaiya!! Bhaiya!!", He pats his cheek but still there was no movement in him.

"What's wrong?", Virat asked. His heartbeat rising.

Rohit check his pulse and look at Anushka.

"It's low!!", He screamed as soon as he realises it and just pick Mahi.

Everything happened in a blink and until the time they had realised it, Rohit was already running to his car.

"Nush!! I will go with Ro!! You handle Virat!!", She said and ran behind her husband.

"Anu!!", Manini suddenly called her. She was sweating.

"Ma.Mahi!!", Her breath turns heavy.

Anushka looks at Virat and then at Manini, not knowing whom to handle first.

"Anu!!", She heard another voice and that stunned her.

"Bha..Bhabhi!!?", She uttered.

"You!? When did you returned?"

"I wasn't feeling good about everything, when Mahi asked me to go to Seoul for time being!! That's why, I decided to come back halfway!!", She said and move towards Manini.

"You, go to hospital with Virat!! I will look after Mumma!!", She said and Anushka get to realise how strong of a woman she is!!"

"Bhabhi!!", Anushka moves to her and just hugged her tightly. She then, separated from the hug after a while and cupped her face.

"He will be ok Bhabhi!!", Sakshi closes her eyes and nods her head.

"Go!!", She said and Anushka just moves to Virat before dragging him to hospital. And Virat didn't protest as if he wasn't grabbing the actual scenario.

They entered the hospital premises and soon reached room where Mahi was admitted as per the receptionist.

"Bhai!?", Asked Anushka to both Rohit and Ritika.

"Nush!! Doctor said that he is fine!!", Ritika answered making Virat finally look at her.

"He is fine?", He asked with tinge of happiness.

"Hm!! He just had sleeping pills at night!! That's why, he is in deep sleep!!", She said and everyone knew there is something more to the story.

"Ritz!?", Anushka called her making her look at her, whereas Rohit was still looking at the floor lost in himself.