~13~

After 10 Years....

"Zi!! Wake up...right now!! Or you will be late Bachcha!!", a shout can be heard.

"You have school now Baby!! Please get up.. otherwise you and I, both will be killed!!", the little mischievous girl cocooned under the blanket, giggle cutely hearing this...and cover herself more under the blanket.

"This girl...!! She must be surely laughing!! This is what she enjoys most, i.e., to annoy me!!", the person mumbled while making pancakes...and with his own statement, there was fond smile playing on his lips.

He then enters the beautiful room painted in blue..where beautiful animals were drawn on the wall. And there he saw his princess, sleeping on the round bed, having her head ducked inside the soft quilt. He shakes his head disappointingly and move towards her.

The girl who was again on the verge of sleeping feels a hand ruffling her hair.

"I don't want to go Dad!!", He smiles hearing her whine, while she shifts her head on his lap.

"Ziva!! You need to...!! Study is very important Bachcha!! If you won't study..how will you be like your Mumma!!?", she pouts hearing him and then looks at him.

"Then....I will be like you!! I will own a Restaurant and will make a good food!! I didn't need to wake up early then!!", she said.... something so similar to someone, that his mind can't help but run back in time.

Ziva saw him getting silent suddenly..and looks up from his lap.

"Dad!!", she called him softly, who was lost in memories.

Mahi comes out of those beautiful memories and looks at her. He smiles and ruffle her hair.

"Now..go and get ready... otherwise...your Mom will kill me", she giggle again hearing making him fake glare her....and soon her laugh echoed in that room, when Mahi started tickling her... making his heart fill with warmth.

She then ran to bathroom to have her shower. Meanwhile, Mahi moves back to the hall, to prepare her favourite pancakes.

Soon, he heard the door opening sound and looks towards the entrant.

"You didn't woke me up!!", He asked her the first thing making her roll her eyes.

"C'mon Mahi!! There was an important meeting...and I knew..you slept in the morning only!! I didn't want to disturb you!!", She said making him stop for a moment on her reply.

"Mahi!! I didn't mean it in negative way!! I understand okay...I really do!!", She said sensing he must be feeling disappointed with himself.

"And dare you that you blame yourself!!", She added making him smile at her.

No matter what he shows, Sakshi knew him better!!

"I won't Sakshi!! Now...go and get fresh..!! I have prepared the breakfast!!", He said making her smile.

"Just give me 5 minutes!!", She ran back to their room to get fresh...and soon joined him on dining table.

Ziva descend down while getting ready in her uniform.

"Zii!! You didn't bother your Dad right!!?", Ziva looks down silently and nods her head in negative while eating her pancakes.. making Mahi chuckle silently.

Sakshi shakes her head disappointingly at them.

"How was your meeting Mumma?", Sakshi raise her eyebrows hearing her question.

"It was good!! Ziva!! Wasn't it your test yesterday? How was it?", She asked her.

"Mumma!! It was.....nice!! Better than last marks!!", She added hurriedly looking at her stern glare at her.