~37~

"Where are the kids? Vami, Sammy and Ziva??", Asked Anushka to their care taker.

"They are still playing Ma'am!! Don't worry Ma'am..Sheena is with them only!!", Says the same girl making Anushka nod.

"Virat!! Eat little more!! It's healthy for you!!", Says Ritika.

"No!! I am full!!", He says instantly stopping her from filling his bowl once again.

"Are you okay?", Asked Rohit who was noticing him from last few minutes.

Virat closes his eyes and looks at Rohit who raised his eyebrows, knowing well that Virat is going to say something he won't like.

"I want to go back!!", Mahi hand stops as soon as he hear those words, somehow feeling disappointed.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I want to go home!! What will I do here. I...I can't move, and being like this, I will only be a burden on you guys.

So let me go!!", He ended the sentence almost pleading.

Mahi looks up when he found someone eyes on him, only to find Sonu standing there in his Sardaar Ji getup. But, there was worry in his eyes.

"Have you finally gone insane?"

"Rohit!! Try and understand----"

"I don't want to!! I have understood enough!!", Rohit said while standing up making everyone startle at his behaviour.

"Rohit!! Stop making a scene!!"

"I am making a scene Virat!! I am!!?? You all have made enough scenes till now!! Did I say something!!?? No!! And now, when I am against your decision, then I am making a scene!! Is it---

Is it because of Bhaiya!?", Asked Rohit finally looking at Mahi, who turns his gaze at Rohit.

"What are saying Ro?", Virat was shocked.

"No!! You can't do this because Bhaiya said something to you? Can you?", Asked Rohit disbelievingly.

Sonu fists tighten listening to those words.

"No!! There's nothing like that!!"

"You know what Bhai!! You both are same!! Heartless and selfish!!", Rohit was too angry to hear himself. Yes, he saw everything happening, but guessed about the talk only after Virat's request.

"Bhaiya!! You love him! Don't you? Remember, we three promised each other that we will protect each other from anyone!! But---

But now it seems, we aren't safe in our own vicinity!! Leave about safety, you are even bringing down his morale, his self confidence! How will you protect him like that!!? Is he became a burden on you now!?", Before he could have said  further, a slap landed on his face.

"Shut up Rohit!! Not a word against my husband!!", Sakshi stood up in defence, making everyone look at her shockingly.

Rohit finally realised his words and looks down.

"Bha---"

"Don't!! Don't call me that!!", Sakshi said and wiped her tears harshly.

"I didn't expect this!! Not at all, that out of everyone, it will you Rohit---

You, who will spew those words!!", Noone noticed the eye exchange between Mahi and Suresh, who just grits his teeth and went to do his work while wiping his own tears harshly.

"Better to end it as sooner as possible!!", Suresh thought in his mind.

"I am sorry Bhabhi!! In anger----"