~31~

P.S-Took the character as per plot needs!! Don't get offend... it's just a story..which have nothing to do with real life characters!!

"NO!! How can this happen? How can this deal go to the Randhawa? How!?", Scared was a small word to describe the state of his men, who were standing, bowing their heads down.

"I wanted this deal to revive my business, but instead, he has gotten a major stake in my company!! How can this happen!", He again asked while throwing the beautiful vase kept there.

"Boss!! The company has already been sold to Mr. Randhawa! The reason is still unknown, but it was kept under wraps until yesterday, when you had already signed the papers!", The person answered in a scared voice.

"Hidden!! How can such a big truth be kept hidden from the world?", He gritted his teeth.

"MAHENDRA SINGH RANDHAWA!!!", His eyes were red in anger until his cellphone rang. It was Sanjay.

"I couldn't do it!", He heard as soon as he picked up the call.

"Our plan has backfired!! In one day, every person has been terminated from their position! Dada has been named as the head of the selection committee, and I am no longer part of it!", Yash Singhania cut the call after hearing it.

He was busy boring holes in his mobile with eyes emitting fire when it again rang.

This time, it was an unknown number. It was as if he knew who was there on the other side.

He picked it up but didn't say anything.

"Ahh!! Did you like the surprise, Mr. Singhania?", The sarcastic yet calm voice greeted him.

"How dare you?", He hears a chuckle from the other side in response.

"Trust me!! You haven't even seen a part of it! Tighten your seat belt. Many things are on your way!" With the last sentence, Mahi's expression turned serious, and he cut the call.

Yash still couldn't get the gist of how everything suddenly turned against him. How can he know about his well-proof plan until...until...

He grits his teeth and throws the mobile on the floor.

He turns around and looks into his men's scrutinising eyes.

"I know. I know it's not possible for him to know about everything related to me, except in the case if one of you has decided to betray me!! Who is that betrayer?", He asked directly, but none of them came forward.

Mahi was in his office.

"The first step is made possible only because of you!", said Mahi with a glad smile.

The person smiles upon hearing him.
"I know it wasn't easy for you. But you took the risk!! ----

Thank you so much, Sanjay. Yes, it was Sanjay Manjrekar. Sanjay smiles and waves his hand.

"It's still unbelievable that I am helping you!", Sanjay smiles.

"That means you like me now!", Teases Mahi.

"C'mon!! Though I am very evil, I still don't like you! But taking someone's life was never my intention! I am not that cruel!

Thank you, MS! For bringing me out of that guilt!"

Flashback

"MS!! MS!!", He was at the airport, going away from his family, when he heard his name being called.

He turns around, and both Mahi and Sakshi were shocked to find Sanjay there in a dishevelled state.

"Sakshi!! You move ahead.