~17~

Sorry for late update!! Here is next one!! Please press 🌟 and give 💬!! Inline as well if possible!! :)

Also sorry to those I didn't reply, I probably have uninstalled Wattpad..and installed it today, just to update since it was long!! Happy Reading :)

Special thanks to Navami_i for supporting me so much...girl..here is your next update..hope you are happy now!!

💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

Virat without listening further..just moved out from there.

Anushka sighs and felt a hand on her shoulder.

"He is expelling out his anger at you, instead of me!! I am sorry for that Anu..but..you should know that he doesn't mean a word!!", Anushka wipes the tear from the corner of her eyes before she turned towards her Mother in law.

"I know Mom!!", She said while pressing her hand with a small smile.

"Also..it is a matter of pride that you are offered for such a big project!! Why do you think anyone will object!?", asked Manini.. making Anushka nods her head.

"I...I will ask Virat!!", says Anushka, taking leave from there, making Manini and Ritika looked at her retreating figure worriedly.

Here..Anushka enters their room..only to find Virat patting Vami's head.

"Vi!!", Virat stops for a while on the call but again continues to do so!!

"Vi!! I know...that it's hard for you... without Vami...but it is a very important project!!", She initiated.

"For how many days?", He asks her in between, making her surprise.

"Around six months!!", She answered silently.

"Ok!!", The little response of Virat hurted her.

"Ok? That's only thing you want to say? Don't you want to know anything...??", She compelled him to know what's going on in his mind.

Virat knew she was angry..!! And he knew, that he behaved in the most unexpected way with her..!! How can he even ask her to leave.

"Nushki!! Do I even deserve to know anything...when I behaved in a worst way possible!?", His voice choked but he didn't break.

Anushka's expression soften....and she moves closer to him, cupping his cheeks. She rests her forehead upon his..!!

"Vi!! You deserve every happiness in the world!! And...I am your best friend okay!! So yes...you can take out your every frustration, anger on me!! Because for a fact I know....that you never meant those words!! That..you loved me..and will love me most forever!!", She said kissing his forehead in the same position... making him hugged her tightly.

"I promise Vii!! I will bring those happiness back in our lives!! I will fill those void created by their absence!! I will bring them back.... no matter whatever it takes!!", She thought in her mind...and kissed his hair.

"When is your flight!?", Asks Virat suddenly.

"Umm... it's on tomorrow evening!!", She answered coming out of her thoughts.

"Ok!! Then...lets spend today together..only three of us!! Afterall...I will miss my daughter as well!!",he says... separating from the hug..and kissing Vami's head.

"Done!!", And they spent whole day shopping, munching their favourite food and going on long drive.

Soon, the next day arrived...and Anushka left.