"App-appa friends hit. Not nice. Like appa. Jinnie and Joonie friends like Jinnie and Joonie, right?" Eun voices out after she calms down, looking up at Jin. "Yes sweetie. They are like us. They would never, ever hurt you." Jin says sincerely as he wipes her tears.

"It's okay if you don't want to meet them today. Do you want to go home?" Jin asks her softly, seeing her state he didn't want to force her or make her feel uncomfortable in any way. "No, I want to." Eun says softly as she snuggles into Jin's chest. "You sure?" Jin asks again, just to be sure. "Yes." Eun assures with a nod.

"Everything good?" Namjoon questions as he opens the door of the car, confused seeing Jin in the backseat. "Yeah, we are good now. Right sweetie?" Jin asks as he glances towards Eun, caressing her hair. "Yesh." Eun says with a soft smile towards Namjoon, who smiles back.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Finally! You guys are here!" Hobi says with a bright smile as soon as he opens the door. His smile widens when his eyes land on Eun. He immediately crouches down, waving his hands to the little girl, who shyly returns the gesture. "Eun, darling, this is uncle Hobi. He works with Joonie. Hobi, this is Eun." Jin introduces the two to each other.

"Hewllo." Eun says as she bows, making the adults around her smile softly. "Hello, sweetie. I'm so glad to finally meet you. Jin and Namjoon both talk a lot about you. And so do Taehyung and Jungkook." Hobi says as he caresses Eun's hair. "They do?" Eun asks, her mouth slightly agape. "They do, more than anything. They just talk about you." Hobi says with a chuckle.

"Come on in. Everyone is waiting for you all." Hobi gestures them to come in. Eun walks in between Jin and Namjoon still a little shy but her interaction with Hobi had definitely eased her anxious state a lot. Hobi's bright personality had definitely made her comfortable around him.

"Eunnie!" Taehyung exclaims as soon as he sees Eun, striding forward he picks Eun up, giving her a tight hug. At this point, Eun could recognize Tae's voice anywhere, she returns his hug as tightly as her small frame would let her, making everyone coo, Jungkook silently clicking a picture of the duo.

"No fair, I need a hug too." Jungkook pouts, immediately getting Eun's attention. She makes grabby hands towards him, making Jungkook smirk in victory. "I'm the favorite uncle, keep that in mind Kim." Jungkook teases Taehyung as he takes Eun in his arms, pressing a kiss to her crown as he holds her close.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung had been talking to Eun on video-calls daily and by now all of them were aware that Eun was slightly, just a teeny, tiny bit biased towards Jungkook. She preferred him a bit more than Tae, giving Jungkook another thing to brag about and tease Taehyung with. Jin and Namjoon too would tease Tae, making the poor guy sulk.

"It's just the beginning, Jeon. I'm sure I'll end up being the favorite uncle, enjoy this while this lasts." Tae teases Jungkook back, making everyone chuckle. "Well, we'll decide that. There's a lot of competition for that title." Yoongi says, making Eun look in his direction. As soon as their eyes meet, Yoongi gives her his heart-warming gummy smile, making the girl smile and wave at him shyly.

"This is your uncle Yoongi darling. He's Hobi uncle's husband. He also works with Joonie hyung." Jungkook introduces her to Yoongi. "Hey there, sweetie. I'm really happy to meet you." Yoongi voices out in a gentle tone as he caresses her face, the gummy smile never leaving his face. His smile made Eun think that he was the kindest person ever, someone who would never harm anyone.

"Me too, introduce me too!" Jimin pouts as he steps forward making everyone chuckle. "Honey, this is uncle Jimin. He works with Jinnie." Namjoon introduces Jimin to the little girl. "Hewllo. You pretty." Eun blurts out as she stares at Jimin, making everyone burst out with laughter. That was her first thought as soon as she saw him and she voiced it out without thinking too much.