Epilogue

In Terra

"You still have a stack of papers to sign. You can't slack off now."

"But Kal'tsit!!!! I've been working since 4 in the morning!!!"

The Dokutah and Kal'tsit argued.

For the past 3 days the two of them felt like something happened.

What it is, they do not know.

"Not only that, I been having weird dreams lately. . ."

The Dokutah sighed.

"Dreams? What, are you fantasizing about me being in heat again?"

Sipping her coffee, Kal'tsit looked at the Dokutah with the stink eye.

"I don't! I wouldn't even fantasize about you! I'd rather fantasize about having 2 Skadis!!!"

Kal'tsit irked at the statement.

Even though she was still more than a century old, she still prides her beauty. Especially in front of the person she liked.

"If I can't have a pair of skadis, I'd rather have intimate time with Amiya! I wanna spoil mein tochter~~"

The dokutah wailed.

They haven't seen Amiya for so long since Amiya was in a business trip somewhere in Siesta.

"Haiiisssss. . . Now you're picking up the Ursus students' habits."

Kaltsit sighed. She wondered when the dokutah would finally act normal for once.

The office went silent. The scratching of pens and the sipping of coffee were the only noises heard until the dokutah asked Kal'tsit something.

". . . . You wanna have a movie night later?"

". . . . What movie?"

"That one romance movie that released yesterday."

". . . .Your treat?"

"On snacks yes. We aren't going to the theaters. We're literally at the deadlands."

Kal'tsit sighed.

"After you finish your work, I'll take a look at our choices."

The dokutah pumped their fist in celebration to their success im asking Kal'tsit to a semi date.

'I will finally see Kal'tsit flustered and red! Then I'll have blackmail Materials!!! I can probably sell these to closure!!!'

'To think They asked me out first. . . . How times have changed. I'll do my best to seduce you, you dumb idiot.'

Although they donned a straight face, beneath those were dark faces. Plotting something that will fuck up the other. Well, with Kal'tsit, Fuck the Dokutah in bed.

In Tenkai

"Skadi!! Let's take a bath!!!"

"I'm coming!"

Walking to her familia, Skadi carried a bathing suit.

"Sheesh, A bathing suit in the dungeon?"

Although Skadi was older than most of them, they still treat her their age.

Skadi joined the Loki Familia after Loki found her alluring. Skadi was only 13 but she already had a bombshell rockin' body.

"Tsk, Keep quiet, dumbazon."

Beside Skadi was 'Silence' Alfia.

Alfia and Skadi grew u together but Alfia and her twin was accepted to a familia before her. When Skadi joined the Loki Familia, Skadi and Alfia formed a party that still makes the adventurers of orario shiver.