Ch21: Weeping girl

'It hurts. . .'

'My head is throbbing. . .'

'Please. . . Help. . .'

'Miss Deity. . . Help. . .'

Inside Skadi's consciousness, She wept. 

The darkness surrounds her as she continued to float in it. Her head continues to throb in pain as tears are streaming through her cheeks.

'What do we have here. . .'

Skadi's body twitches.

'Instead of a strong woman, All I see is a weeping girl. How odd.'

'Please. . . Help. . '

Hearing her pleas, The voice scoffed.

'Since you were so easy to convince, I might as well hear thy prayers. . '

A small light shone.  Skadi, Curious about the light, Looks at it. From the light, she saw her room In the manor.

'Go ahead, Look In the mirror.'

Although Skadi could not control the body, It followed the orders of the voice.

White scales riddled her face.

'No. . .'

Skadi looks in horror as she finally gets to control her body, No longer floating in the darkness.

"No no no no. . . I can't. . ."

The pain and headaches resurges and forces Skadi to clutch her head. Try to, at least. Looking at her hand, she finds out that it was not hers.

She screams in Pain, Horror, and Fear. Pain that continued to throb through out her body, Horror from what was happening to her, and Fear. That she was going to be alone once more. That she was going to kill everyone around her.

Tears continued to stream her face as they drip to the floor. Not letting anyone see her, She leapt through her window, Finally noticing that she was fully transformed now. Being able to float, she Flies away as fast as she could.

'No. . . I don't want them to see me like this. . .'

Tears dripping to the ground below, She Continues to flee.

'Are you having fun?'

Hearing the voice once more, It continued.

'Did you like my Present?! THIS IS MY WRATH!!! I'LL DESTROY EVERYTHING YOU YEARN AND LOVE!!!'

Skadi just Increase her speed as she felt her friends give chase.

'STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!'

Screeching, She continues to flee without even noticing the huge amount of Seaborn presence that she passed through.