Ch 2:Access to the Dungeon

"You're too risky nya."

This conversation happened at the kitchen with the staff of the place.

"She's a customer, of course I'll be getting their orders. It's not like we don't encounter adventurers everyday."

Ryuu answered as she went back to give the order to the girl.

"Damn. . . She looks drop dead gorgeous." The black haired employee said.

The owner of the establishment then came to warn the staff and made them work.

"Anya! Lunoire! If you've got time to chit chat, then you've got time to work."

The two girls, anya and lunoire, flinched.

"Yes, Mama Mia!"

The woman named Mia smiled after recieving the answer.

-_-_-_-

Back at the front, the girl started eating the pork bowl after her waitress brought her orders.

'This is good. . .' The girl thought.

After eating the food, she paid her bill and left. With her hunger out of the way, she can finally head to the huge tower that is in front of her.

"I hope it will be a challenge."

Starting to walk, adventurers that are starting their day to make their way to the dungeon saw her, and began to be at awe.

"Beautiful. . ."

"Damn. . . How could I get her to sleep with me. . ."

"Wow, she's beautiful."

"I know right?!"

Men and women alike looked at her as she just sighed at the attention.

Stopping at the entrance of the dungeon, she was about to enter when she was stopped by an adventurer.

"Wait!"

Hearing somebody call her, she looked back and saw a boy with white hair and red eyes gasping for air.

"I saw you enter from the gates earlier. . . I'm assuming you're new?" He asked.

"Is there a problem?"

"Well, you kind of have to register to be an adventurer in order to enter the dungeon." He said.

"Where can I register for this?"

"Its over there. Its called the guild. Just talk to the receptionist and tell them what you want."

The boy, being able to relay a message to her, finally was able to gather some air.

"Thank you for telling me."

"No problem."

The boy then went in the tower as the girl then walked opposite from his, and began walking towards the guild.

-_-_-_-

Her arrival in the guild was what surprised her. She imagined it to be some sort of quest recieving guild, but it wasn't.

It was full of adventurers and others who wanted to post quests. Many entered and left the guild as she stepped inside.

"Welcome to the guild! My name is misha flott and I will be your receptionist. What would you like?"

A girl with pink hair greeted as she approached the receptionist.

"I'd like access to the dungeon."

"So you want to be an adventurer?"