Ch24: Conquer This World

"So. . . This is where all those monsters were coming from. . ."

Gazing from above a huge hole, What the group saw was a disaster.

Hundreds, If  not, Thousands of eggs were starting to shake, hatching into numerous Huaji's, Reapers, Sac-laden crawlers. As well as Floating Sea Drifters, Primal Sea Piercer's, and Ridge Sea Spitters.

"There're more of them?"

Frowning, Ais draws her swords.

"Be careful of everything. especially those Sac-laden Crawlers. Although they might not hurt anyone and just block anyone, when It takes certain amount of damage, It'll launch small spiky needles that will inflict nervous impairment ."

Gladiia looks at Specter and nods at each other.

"The best way to stop this from happening is to deal with everything from afar."

Readying her Lance, she concentrates her arts.

"Gladiia will gather all of them in one place. Please prepare powerful spells."

Hearing Kal'tsit's orders, Riveria looked at her skeptically.

"I assume you've had to deal with these creatures before?"

"We've dealt with them more than we'd even like. Especially with Skadi's insistence on eradicating them."

"How effective is this strategy?"

"Effective enough that not a lot of injuries nor casualties actually happen."

Hearing a confirmation and as well as the confirmation of some of the operators that Kal'tsit brought with her, She turns to Lefiya.

"Let's start chanting, Lefiya."

"[Waterless Dance of the Shattered Maelstrom]!!!!"

Pointing the lance at the clusters of seaborn, Water appeared and formed a tornado that dragged all of the seaborn in the vicinity, stopping them from moving.

"[Rea Laevateinn]!!!"

"[Arcs Ray]!!!"

Casting two fire magic with insane firepower, The spells hit as most of them get annihilated other than a few Sac-laden crawlers, Piercers, and Reapers.

"That's more than enough. Stop the skill before you drag them here Gladiia."

Hearing this, She complies. 

"Adnach-"

"We may or may not have left him in melen. . . ."

Matterhorn deadpans as Silverash sighed.

"Tenzin, Go and lead Adnachiel here."

Letting the eagle soar high, Kaltsit looked at Suzuran and Angelina.

"Angelina, please lower the gravity around our allies. We'll clean up all of the remaining seaborn. Lisa, if anyone gets hurt, Please cast your [Nebulous Foxfire]" 

"On it!"

"Yes, doctor!"

"Dokutah, please cover our rears. Though you may not be a good fighter, please help Finn in commanding through the battle."

"[Secret Staff·Anti-Gravity Mode]"

With Angelina's staff reacting, Everybody felt their body lighten.

"Seems like a very useful Magic."

With the two amazons looking at the others who jumped off and landed with soft feet, They followed suit, receiving little to no stamina loss.