Chapter 22

"Max this, max that, max, max, max!!!My god believe me I'm happy for you and the fact you're not sulking anymore, but please I can't handle hearing about my rival once more!"  Charles exclaims, yet as he complain he has a huge smile on his face, I know my brother is truly happy for me.

"Oh shut up! Like you haven't been telling me how much you miss Lexi every single second of this trip, at least I don't call Max every two seconds!"

" Yeah probably because you were separated for like six years because neither off you had the balls to contact each other,you are use to being apart aren't you?"

" Oh!Now you have done it!" I yell chasing him around the backyard. I hear my mom and other brothers laughing at us, we all know both of us are happy for each other and we are just messing around.

" Boys calm down! Come on it's time for lunch."Both me and Charles calmed down and went to go sit at the table, that looked liked it was covered in food fit for a king, my mom has once again outdone herself.

"Maman this looks amazing! Thank you." I say, she really went out for our last day here. This whole weekend has been amazing, sometimes life goes by so fast, so it was an wonderful weekend spending time with my family, catching up on what has been happening these past weeks and everyone's future plans.

"So Alex..... you and Max huh." Lorenzo teases.
"Shut up, as if you guys didn't know what was going on between us."

" Yeah doesn't mean we can't tease you about it, but to be honest I haven't seen you this happy in a long time, so I am thankful he brought back that spark in you, but so help me god if he ever hurts you again I will actually kill him."

Enzo has always been the super overprotective kind of brother, and although he would never admit it he actually have always really like Max, as they get along quite well, so I know it's an empty threat but it's the thought that counts.

" I really appreciate it, Enzo but it won't be necessary."

" Yeah Alex and Max are going to get married have like 3 kids and run off into the sunset." Arthur jokes earning him a slap against his head from my mom making us all chuckle.

"Yes because us dating for 2 weeks shows how we are going to get married and have kids?" Although I can dream of it, I know it's not guaranteed and we are still fresh into our relationship so it's better to not be thinking of marriage right away.

"Oh please you guys are so in love, I wouldn't be surprised if he asked us for our blessing next week." My mom says in a matter of fact tone. Is it terrorize Alex day or what?

After everyone stopped talking about me and Max's relationship my brothers went to play football (soccer) on the grass, and maybe it's the gay in me but I've never been one for sports, maybe I'm more of a stereotype than I thought. Oh well, I'm enjoying watching them play while me and my mom draw.

"My Sweet Alexander, I know I said it earlier but I'm so proud and happy for you, I always knew you and Max were meant to be it was only a matter of time." My mom says standing behind me with her hands on my shoulders looking at my drawing.

"I really appreciate it Maman, I feel so loved and cherished around him I don't know how to explain it."

" Oh I know exactly what you mean my boy, you two have an amazing love and connection, hold on tight to it and never let it go again, I'm going to take a afternoon nap, you boys tire me out, and by the way I love the drawing." She says the last part giving me a wink and walks away.

I look down at the drawing of Max, I haven't really drawn in a long time, but I guess he brings out a lot of things in me. Fuck I love him. We both haven't said it to each other yet, but we know it, I can see it in those spectaculair eyes of his.