Chapter 14

Warning: Smut ahead, not the whole chapter though
________________________________

Max. All I could feel was him. His rough hands on my waist, making my skin feel like it is on fire. His body is pressed against mine, making my body feel every part of him. His lips kissing and marking every part on my neck, making me never want another kissing my neck, knowing nothing will compare to this moment. Max, all I could think, breath and feel was him.

''Alexander'' Max groans as my hand makes its way under his shirt, which to my dismay is still on. After pulling away from each other, we both tossed our shirts somewhere in the room.Quickly kissing each other liked our lives depends on it again. As my hands roam over parts of Max's body I realize how much he has changed, his body isn't one of a boy anymore, but a man.

I feel his hands trail over my abs, sending goosebumps all over the skin he touches. He reached the waistband of my pants slightly tugging on it, I take a hold of his hand stopping him, ''Shouldn't I be the one doing that to you, I mean you definitely deserve a reward for that win.'' I ask looking in his eyes with a grin on my face.

''Believe me when I say, jerking you off is definitely a reward for me.'' I groan at his words, fucking hell, he definitely knows exactly what to say.

He starts unbuttoning my pants, pulling them down alongside my boxers. The moment he takes my dick in his hand I'm gone, I start to let out moans, not even caring that I probably sound desperate for his touch. ''Max fuck.'' I moan.

He picks up his pace, rubbing me faster. As he kisses his way down my neck to my collarbone, sucking hard, most likely leaving hickeys, but I'm too caught up in the pleasure he is causing me to argue with him.

I can feel myself reaching closer and closer to the edge, I move my hands out of his hair to his back, dragging my nails across. ''Alexander, fuck just like that.'' he groans into my ear. I have never heard anything more sexual sounding in my life.

My breath gets heavier, my eyes close, my nails digging into Max's back, he runs this thumb over my tip while his hand grips me hard, sending me over the edge . "Max!" I moan loudly as I reach my limit. I open my eyes seeing his blue eyes looking at me with lust. He brings the hand that was on my dick to his mouth licking the cum off it all while holding my gaze.

I snap, pushing him onto the bed kissing him everywhere while my hands roughly tug on his hair, " Alexander my god" I kiss his lips with passion, knowing this is certainly only going to be a one night thing, and I'm going to savor every moment of this.

My one hand makes it out of his hair and I run it along his abs until I reach his pants, I start pulling them down.
_____________________________
(end of smut)

"Max are you in there? You left the club without telling me so I'm just checking that you're alright, can I come in?" I hear Daniel's voice outside the door.

"Shit!" I mumble looking at Max panicking, " Uh yeah, just uh.. give me a moment." Both of us scramble across the room trying to find and put on our clothes. Just as I put on my last piece of clothing Danny opens the door, " Dude I'm worried, you never leave without—" He cuts himself short the moment he sees me standing there pulling my shirt over my torso quickly.

Me and Max just stare at him not knowing what to say or how to explain what I am doing in Max's hotel room,we were clearly caught red handed.

Danny opens his mouth and closes it again, looking like a fish out of water. " Wait-what? When did this happen? Oh my god! Please tell me you guys are planning on getting together, because you were the ultimate power couple—" I cut off Danny's frantic ranting.

"I should go, Charles is probably also looking for me" I make my way to the door where Danny is still standing," Uhm see you guys soon I guess" I Awkwardly say before rushing out.

I go on my phone, seeing missed calls, and messages from Charles. I text him responding with I am fine and that I am on the way to our hotel.

After getting a Uber and making it to my hotel, I see a pacing Charles outside my room, "Oh my god, next time please just tell me if you're going somewhere! I thought you were kidnapped or something!" He yells at me while simultaneously pulling me into a hug.

I calmed down a worried and stressed Charles and then finally I was alone with my thoughts about what in hell just happened earlier between me and Max.

Like what does that even mean, was it a one time thing? Are we going to this again? Ughh!! I literally can't deal with this, it's so confusing.

Instead of stressing myself out further I go to my suitcase to get the new book I bought a week ago, except the moment I see the title I remember what the book is about, a gay F1 romance, fuck me.

________________________________
Author here:
I rewrote this chapter like 20 times😭

Alwaysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें