Chapter 19

I wake up to see an empty spot next to me, before I can be disappointed though I smell the most amazing food coming from the kitchen. I can get use to this.

I pull on one of Max's hoodies since it is rather cold this morning, and then I follow that delicious smell to the kitchen, where I see Max flipping some pancakes. He hasn't noticed me yet, so I go to wrap my arms around him from the back and press a kiss on his neck. He tenses up but then realize it's me and turns around with a smile on his beautiful face.

"Morning" he says pulling me into a hug and kissing my cheek. Ughh his morning voice is so hot. No scratch that everything about him is hot.

" So what are your plans for the next few weeks, since the Italian Grand Prix is cancelled?" I ask as I sit on the counter watching Max cook.

" Well of course training to keep in shape, but other than that I just plan on spending as much time with you as possible." God he is perfect.
" Oh and who says I have time to spend with you huh?" I say, teasing him. " Well.... I mean if you have better things to do than spend the next few weeks with me in bed..." he teases back with a sly smirk on his face.

" Weren't you the one who said we should take things slow?" I run my hands over his body, since he is standing between my legs, with both of his hands on either side of me on the counter.
"Alexander" Max groans and closes him eyes, putting his head on my shoulder.

I gently run my finger through his hair, " Okay but seriously, I have nothing to do except next week I'm helping the museum with a function, so I'm all yours." He places a kiss on where my neck and shoulder meets, making me melt under his touch, everything he does turns me on.

" So does that mean, I can take you out for dinner Sunday? You know a proper date." He asks with a hopeful look in his eyes."Of course, but aren't you afraid someone will see us?"

" I couldn't care less, I meant what I said last night, I am not afraid anymore, I want to be seen with you, and besides I love teasing my fans, I know they would eat up the crumbs off you and me going out together for dinner."

"Yeah I already saw that Malex was trending after they saw us walking around that one night, but it just shows that they are going to support you, you know."

After Max realized he forgot about the pancakes, he quickly went back to cooking making sure he doesn't burn anymore than he already did. We filled his apartment with causal conversation while we ate. Spending time with him in the most domestic way has always been my favorite.

Because it doesn't feel like I'm spending time with the 2 time F1 world champion, no I'm just spending time with Max, my Max. The one I have love since the beginning of time, the one I will never stop loving.

I see him looking at me questionably since I was zoning out a little bit, I just shake my head with a small smile in my face, " I am so happy right now, you have no idea"

He smiles so brightly at my words on takes my hand in his, running his fingers over my knuckles " I think I have an idea"

Alexander_leclerc posted:

•••

••

Alexander_Leclerc: a letter

Liked by MaxVerstappen1, SebastianVettel and 103k others
View comments

User6: Alex why do you have to be so mysterious, just tell us what this post mean😩

Authur_leclerc: ewwww.....also kinda sweet

Landonorris: bro you know I'm not the smartest what does this mean

DanielRicciardo: I knew it.
| Alexander_leclerc: yeah because you don't know how to knock

User8: Max liked?

Charles_leclerc: 😭😀🙄🤮
|Alexander_leclerc replied:🫣🤔😊🥰

Ander69: does this mean, you will finally stop yapping on about ...
| Alexander_leclerc replied: no it means I will be yapping more

User9: What do they know that we don't😭like what are these comments, I just thought it was a cute post of his breakfast🖐️

User7: I am so confused with these comments

_________________________________
Author here:
Get ready for some fluff, because I honestly think Malex deserves a few sweet chapters. Also sorry for the short chapter, but longer ones coming soon ❤️