losses but winning

Start from the beginning

Mayor ko

She suddenly smile when she remember that there's a separate album for Greggy only.

"Halla ba't may ko? Baka sabihin akin lang yan." She commented, "Sa akin naman talaga." She added internally.

"Happy crush lang talaga! Baka mamaya yung Clara, girlfriend niya pala talaga yun." She sigh.

Another week that they work together, every five in the morning up until last glance of their eyes before shutting down automatically due of tiredness.

Today, they have a dinner together with the whole team of Greggy.

"Do you think you will loss?" The one boy ask.

Irene look at him, at Greggy waiting for his answer.

"Hindi naman siguro, I mean kilala naman ako nang mga tao dito." He answered, that's true he's still the mayor right now so everyone should know who is he.

The person nodded, they started to bid their goodbyes when the night started to get deeper.

"Anyway, Greggy we been in team for a long time. Wala pa bang girlfriend?" This person is a friend of him, even in personal time.

"Hahahaha! Wala, wala pa naman I'm still busy to improve myself and of course sa mga nakapaligid sa akin."

"Greg ano ba hahaha! It's not an interview walang camera— walang media." The boy laugh.

That made Greggy laugh too, "Promise single pa hahahaha!" He make sure that Irene can hear it, he don't know why but he just want it.

Irene started to yawn, looking at her watch nine in the evening. "Disadvantage nang may maayos na body clock pero hindi pwedeng iwan ang amo."

They continue to talk and eat, Irene sat comfortably closing her eyes her hair hide her face a little.

"Yung secretary mo ba..." The boy whispered a little.

"She's taken." Greggy said as soon as he can, his eyes shoot a serious glance to his friend.

"Ay sorry, si mayor talaga oh!" He reacted gulping a bit.

"Just kidding hahaha! But yes, she's not single." That's not true, Greggy just can't stand when someone will court or shoot their shot to Irene.

An alarm rang up, Greggy pick up his phone. "Oh." He look at Irene, she's sleeping.

"Paano ba yan uuwi na kami. Thank you for the talks tonight I hope you will do your job great!" He tapped Irene waking her up.

"You too mayor, good luck!" The boy said.

"Let's go home na." Greggy whispered softly to Irene.

It made Irene awake, "Hmm?" She hummed.

"Come." So Irene follow him, with half open eyes.

He look behind him, he saw how Irene was very sleepy, "Hold my hand." Greggy grab it quickly and take the lead.

Irene felt it, but continue to just close and not fight the sleepiness anymore because she knows that she's safe and sound around Greggy.

They are busy in another event that held in one barangay, it's an event where it will benefits all the students of public schools.

Greggy is present even how much busy he is, he wants to see how the kids smile lighten his whole world.

"Mayor! Mayor!" Of course it's a kid no one can hold their kakulitan and curiosity.

"Po?" Greggy ask, looking at them.