Natawa ako.

"You make it sound like it's as important as my first show."

"Of course, it is! You've been the buzz of the town since you opened your shop. You know, I interviewed various models, and many of them admired your work. Those who have not yet worked with you even hope you will hire them as models for your future fashion show." She smiled at me. "Miss Morozova, you've made a name for yourself in the fashion industry."

Ramdam ko ang pamumula ng buong mukha ko. I tried to compose myself dahil hanggang ngayon, hindi pa rin talaga ako nasasanay sa mga papuri nila kahit maraming tao na ang nagsasabi ng ganoon sa 'kin.

Ang bilis kasi talaga ng lahat. Minsan nga, pakiramdam ko ay nalulunod ako.

"Please... I've still got a long way to go."

"Oh, you're blushing!" she exclaimed. Napatingin pa s'ya sa kasama n'yang photographer na parang sinisigurong hindi lang s'ya ang nakakakita noon. "She's blushing!"

They both laughed. Kahit ang mga staff kong nakakakita sa 'min ay natawa na rin kaya mas lalo lang namula ang mukha ko.

"You're already this big but still humble," nangingiting sabi ng interviewer.

"I'm still not used to everything," pag-amin ko.

"I can understand. You just started your career but climbed up the ladder way too fast. Can you tell me how you manage to cope with everything?"

"I haven't still, to be honest. It feels surreal. Everything still feels like a very good dream. I mean, one moment I was anxious about starting my shop after I graduated and then the next moment, I was already here. I've been very lucky."

"Or you're just really talented," sabi ng interviewer na mukhang natutuwa sa 'kin. She motioned around the shop. "I've seen your works and there's no doubt why people recognized you quickly."

I smiled at her, grateful for what she'd said.

"Thank you..."

Pagod na pagod ako nang sa wakas ay matapos na ang interview. I haven't been able to have a complete rest because of my upcoming fashion show.

No... It wasn't just only then. Noong sinisimulan ko pa lang itayo 'yung shop, hindi na ako nagkaroon ng maayos na pahinga dahil nga sunod-sunod na rin ang mga nangyari that even I struggled to keep up.

I went out to head home, leaving my team in the shop to do their work. Napangiti ako nang makita agad ang kotse ni Killian na nakaparada sa parking space sa harap ng shop. He was casually leaning on the hood of his car. Halatang hindi pa s'ya umuuwi galing sa company nila as he was still wearing his suit but he already removed the jacket and vest. Hindi na maayos ang black necktie n'ya na parang niluwagan so he could open the first two button of his white inner long-sleeve shirt. Nakarolyo na rin ang sleeves hanggang siko n'ya, showing a glimpse of his tattoos, and I could also see his black watch on his left wrist.

Hindi muna ako lumapit sa kanya at pinagmasdan lang s'ya. But it was as if he could sense me. Agad s'yang napatingin sa direksyon ko pero hindi naman kumilos mula sa pagkakasandal sa kotse n'ya.

He was smoking. I watched him as he puffed on his cigarette, exhaling the smoke out of his mouth slowly. Ang isang kamay n'ya ay nasa loob ng bulsa ng navy blue pants n'ya. He looked like a model and I couldn't stop myself from taking out my phone so I could take a picture of him.

I smiled when I saw how the picture turned out. Nakaharap s'ya sa camera as he was looking at me. There was a glint in his eyes as if he were looking at something he wanted to... devour, to claim... which I could always see in those eyes whenever he looked at me.