Chapter 28

As soon as I was finally in front of him, I realized that being this close to him was really a bad idea. No. Nagkamali na yata ako simula nang tawagin ko ang pangalan n'ya kanina.

Or maybe... It was when I chose to even take a glance at him.

Kung doon pa lang sa mga bagay na 'yon, alam ko nang nagkamali ako, that it was already a mistake to even recognized his presence, then being this near to him is already a crime I've committed. It was as if I'd made a grave sin and there was no way for me to be saved no matter what I did. That I wouldn't get any salvation even if I repent for my sins.

Because Killian Romanov is all seven of the deadly sins.

Hindi na ako nakapag-isip bago ko man lang tinawag ang pangalan n'ya. Mas lalo pa nang maglakad ako palapit sa kanya. I panicked when I saw the look in his eyes when he was looking at Terrence earlier. As if he was about to do something bad. As if he wanted to hurt someone and Terrence was right in front of him.

And I knew it was possible. This is Killian. I certainly knew that he would do it without any second thought. Without even blinking an eye. I could still remember clearly what he did with those men; by now, I already accepted that I couldn't forget it.

Kaya nga natakot para kay Terrence kanina. Even if he wasn't doing anything and was just walking pass by in front of Killian, morbid thoughts started to play in my mind. Nag-alala ako nab aka kung ano'ng gawin sa kanya ni Killian.

I let that fear consume. Hinayaan kong kontrolin ako ng takot ko. That's why I was here, in here of Killian, ang lalaking matagal ko nang iniiwasan. Sa tinagal-tagal na pag-ignora ko sa kanya, even pretending that he wasn't around, that he wasn't even existing which was so damn hard, all of that meant nothing now.

I couldn't even turn back and pretend I didn't call his name. Not now when those deep green orbs were on me, darkening the longer he stared at me.

I took a deep breath. I tried hard not to get affected by his presence. I tried to ignore the fact that the man in front of me was the hottest and the most gorgeous man I'd laid my eyes on.

I tried to ignore how good he looked wearing a dark red, so dark it looked almost black, long-sleeve button-down shirt tucked in his tight black denim pants, hugging his muscular thighs and legs. The first two buttons of his shirt were opened and the third one seemed to be hanging for its dear life to keep the shirt together as his chest was broad and chiseled. As if his body had become leaner and more muscular since the last time that I'd seen him up this close.

His shirt sleeves were rolled to his elbow showing the hard muscles and veins on his arms and I could see a glimpse of the tattoos on his forearms peeking on the sleeves. Gano'n din sa dibdib n'ya dahil nakabukas nga ang unang dalawang butones ng shirt n'ya. And I noticed something.

He has a new tattoo on the middle part of his chest and the design seemed to start from the base of his neck. But I couldn't really make out the image dahil ang kabuuan ay natatakluban pa rin ng damit n'ya.

I had the chance to see his tattoos freely and wholly before and they were all beautiful. I wasn't really a fan of tattoos, especially those that covered a large part of the skin. Ang sabi ko pa noon, I didn't want my model to have large tattoos on their bodies as it might ruin the design they would wear. But a minimal tattoo would be fine as long as hindi makakasira sa design.

That changed though when Killian modeled our clothes at our fashion show last year. Mas bumagay pa ang mga ginawa namin sa pagkakaroon n'ya ng tattoo sa katawan. It made our creations look more eye-catching. We also received a comment from one of the judges saying that our designs were marketable and men could wear them, tattooed or not, and they would still look stylish.