Level 3 - Act 3: Start of the Beginning

A/N: This Chapter might be a bit of a Mess, since it'll be crossed between U.A. at the same forest from Season 3 and the others wanting to know about Kairu's Quirk, since that's the one thing they're curious on.

Before everyone headed to a Camp for the Summer, Kairu and the others were training a little. As of it, Bakugo and Kairu were going to battle a little, since Bakugo still didn't understand the Type charting yet.

Bakugo: You ready, Black Boy?

Kairu: Not too sure. you?

Due to Bakugo looking into his weaknesses, Kairu was in his Psychic form, the first for Bakugo got knocked out by.

Bakugo then used his Explosions to fly towards Kairu, but Kairu just dodged it as he came back. As of it, Kairu used a Psychic move to block and push his back.

Bakugo: You know, your getting good at using that Psychic whatever!

Kairu: I know. By the way, did you guys know that some Types can't be effected much by another?

Everyone knew that, as they also knew about some Types can't be effected by others.

Bakugo then grew tired and decided to stop his attacking. Seeing him stopped, Kairu decided to stop too, going back into his normal form. Both then ended up handshaking.

Bakugo: I stopped because of what time it is.

Kairu: Oh yeah, because you guys are heading out in a few minutes. Well, good luck!

Bakugo: I won't need much of it!

Kairu laughed a little, since his Class won't be heading out.

*Insert Intro*

Once everyone from Class 1-A and 1-B were getting onto they're Buses to the Campgrounds in the forest, Kairu and the others from Class 2-C were saying they're farewells to everyone.

Meryo: Come back soon and well.

Magnetta: A bit jealious of you guys going, but rules are rules.

Ranto: Since I don't know you guys much, and thinking going to camp would be a great oppertunity, come back as fast as you can!

Everyone saw they were wishing them well, which could also be because of what happened before, but they'll keep a good eye out on the next threat next time.

Tenya: I will keep everyone checked and safe, as do the teachers!

Ochako: I learned from many mistakes of being late and open. I won't let anything like that happen again!

As they were saying they're farewells, Kairu was giving his to Izuku and Bakugo.

Kairu: You two look out for each other. I don't want anyone to be taken again! You don't have to watch out for each other, but it's a request.

My Hero Academia: OverdriveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara