Level 2 - Act 1: Rival Class 1-B

A/N: I'm going back to this series, since I now have MANY Ideas for it. I know I haven't been doing a lot for this series and many of you aren't interested, but you know, keep on reading until your interested. Anyway, this is the beginning of the first part of Season 2, which wasn't my favorite for that half, but still have to do it, since it was part of Midoriya's first adventure.

It's been a week after the insident at the U.S.J and Kairu winning one of the Video game heroes, in the form of Sonic. After that, everything was just peaceful.

Everyone in Class 2-C were just waiting around for their Homeroom Teacher, as the rest of the Staff were in a meeting talking about what happened a week before.

Meryo: Ok, now since all of that happened, we all may suggest that someone is out to get us, but as they said, we now have to rely on one and another.

Everyone agreeded, but Bakugo and Kairu weren't listening. Bakugo was just lazing around and Kairu was messing with the Orb that he receaved from the unknown Villain and Oridious, but something wasn't too much into him.

 Kairu: What the hell is this thing and how did Oridious get it at the same time?

Before he could think of more, someone poked his head, getting his attention. He turned around, facing Magnetta.

Magnetta: Sorry about that, just seeing if you were still focusing on Class and everything around you.

Kairu: Sorry, I was just... distracted on what I just receaved from Oridious.

She was understanding what he ment. After getting that Orb, Kairu was becoming a bit distracted. Bakugo and Izuku looked at him, even though they haven't known him for that long. Before they could think of something else, Class 1-A's Rep, Tenya came rushing in.

Tenya: Everyone, We have some news about the upcoming Sports festival!

What he said caught everyones attention, but confused both Lucy and her master.

Kairu: U.A. has a Sports Festival?

???: Of course they do!

Before then, everyone heard another Voice, which wasn't one of theirs.

*Insert Intro*

In the Meeting room, the Teachers and Staff were talking about the incident that happened at the U.S.J. Oridious was also with them, thinking that he knows what's going on.

Aizawa: Just a week ago, something happened at the U.S.J. I myself didn't believe it myself, but to the rest of the students and to Class 2-C's Homeroom, everything turned into somekind of Game. I don't know if it's somekind of sick reality-shifting Quirk, but whatever it is, they have to be stopped.

All the Teachers then looked at Oridious, know he had something to do with it.

Snipe: C'mon Asobu, We all know you have something to do with it!

Oridious, knowing the rest of the Teachers wanting to know what he was hiding, kept quiet, until Nezu spoke to him.

Nezu: Asobu, we know your Brother would also want to hear the truth.

Oridious then sighed, knowing he coulden't keep it in.

Oridious: Ok fine!

He then stood up and headed to the presentation that was being played of the incident.