Level 2 - Act 12: Transfer Heroes

A/N: This Chapter will be about both Meryo and Magnetta at their Hero Transfers, since everything was just Kairu, which is what this series is focused on, but the other Characters do deserve some love and chapters too.

For a little recap, Kairu Sumisu and his Mentor, Oridious, are doing their Hero Transfer week at Japans biggest Game Store and Hero Agency Hybrid, Gamers Legends, to learn more about his Quirk and his capabilities. But with the sudden arrival of Endeavor and his Trainees, Shoto Todoroki, Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya, just to see if he was safe. However, their little visit became a mission to fight the King of the Koopas, Bowser, in his Giga Dragon form.

But since Kairu's doing well on his side, let's see how Meryo and Magnetta are doing on their sides?

*Insert Intro*

Everything goes to The Lurkers Hero Agency, which is where Meryo was doing his Transfer. Once there, he didn't do much, only little emergencies and Patrols.

He was watching a News report of what happened where Kairu was doing his Hero Transfer.

Reporter: And in other news, Number 1 Pro Hero, Endeavor and his three Trainees took a beating from a Monster just around the area close to Gamer Legends Hero Agency and Hero Agency, but the beast was taken care of from U.A.'s Winner of this years Sports Festival, Kairu Sumisu, in surprise, having showned two new forms unlike what we seen from the Sports Festival.

Meryo turned off the TV and thought about something.

Meryo: Kairu Sumisu, you keep Surprising me everytime you do something heroic.

???: Ready to head out, Mernificent?

He was then greeted by the Pro Hero he was training under, Edgeshot, leader of the Lurkers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Shinya Kamihara - Hero Name: Edgeshot - Quirk: Foldabody - Types: Steel - Grass

He can fold his Body and Limbs Paper thin, which can come out Sharp and can allow him to Speed through Sound.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meryo then was ready to go, as he brought some of his Blades into a cape and cloak.

Edgeshot: You know we were interested in your friend at the Sports Festival, but your Homeroom Teacher had ideas for him. Oridious.