Level 1 - Act 1: Kairu Sumisu: Origin

A/N: Welcome to the Anime Fan-Fic I always wanted to do for a VERY long time now, and you all get to experience it for yourself.

???: The world we live in populated by these things call 'Quirks'. Apparently, over 80% of the world have people with unique abilities...however, their is a difference to them.

We now see some people with different Quirks going about their lives.

???: They are either to be powerful or weaker Quirks around our world. Those's with Stronger Quirks will be the greatest Pro Heroes, while us Weaker Quirks use ours for daily stuff...but what if I told you that one lesser Quirk can go through the boundaries to be coming a Pro Hero like non other!

You all then get to see a Male in a Black Hoodie on the rooftops.

???: This is my Story of how I become the World's greatest Hero!

The male looks at you as his eye goes Digital Blue.

*Insert Season One's Intro*

(I had to put in something game-ish)

It was a bright and peaceful day in the city of Musutafu. Everyone was just getting along with their day while the Pro heroes were patrolling the city, as everything goes to a little game store in a little market, as you get to see the main character.

???: So that would be Sonic Forces for the Switch, an Elite Trainer of Astral Radience and GX Palkia from Ultra Prism? Is that everything?

Female: Yes it is. Thank you for your time.

???: No problem, It's what other employee's would do for their Customers.

The Female then giggles at his comment.

Female: I better be off. My Son would love his new stuff.

???: Yeah, bet he would.

He then saw her leave the store as another Employee comes out from the backroom.

Other Employee: Damn, thought to never see you be that calm to the Customers before. Though of that picky one from last week, right?

???: Yeah I guess so.

The Male then looks at the Employee. He had Brown Eyes and Black Hair that covered one of his eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kairu Sumisu - Quirk: Black Ink - Type: Normal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kairu then got a bored expression as he put his shoulder on the clear counter that showed some loose Trading Cards for people to look at and to pick.