Juliet is in the closet.

Now, that made Jungkook smile but he maintained his composure and slipped the tissue into his pocket.

"Attention everyone! The chairman of Jeon enterprises would like to share some information," the announcer said.

This is it!

His target is here.

The D-Day!

"So, as you have all known, it's an auspicious meet today. I would be announcing the next heir of my company. Also, the one who will run my empire tonight-" he coughed but continued anyways, "the one with the largest shareholders will run Jeon Enterprises-" he coughed again before running breathlessly.

Jungkook furrowed his brows as he watched the man sway a few times before dropping back into the chair. He watched Mr. Jeon say something into the announcer's ear.

"I am so sorry for the inconvenience but Mr. Jeon would like to take his leave due to his health problems. Please don't be disheartened and continue to enjoy the party."

What kind of dirty tricks are you playing Mr. Jeon? Jungkook gritted his teeth with his hands fisting tight.

He watched the guy being dragged carefully out of the stage over his wheelchair.

It's not over yet.

I am going to turn you into ashes, Mr. Jeon!

I promise.

"Hey, handsome~" A girl chirped as she stood in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled softly as the naive girl walked herself into the lion's den.

"Hello there, pretty lady. How can I help you?" Now that was the most generous accent he could pull out.

"Hello to you too...Mr-?"

"It's Eglan."

"Oh my god! I am so sorry for not recognizing you, Mr Eglan. It's a pleasure meeting you," she voiced out.

Jungkook internally scoffed at the lady's sweet talk.

Because one, this is a party held by the old man to invite investors from all over the world.

And two, it's the night Mr Jeon  would announce him as the next CEO of the company after him.

And this lady just happened to throw herself over him not having any clue about that?

Interesting.

"Isn't the party a little boring? I was wondering to hang out on the balcony over the second floor. Would you be interested, Mr. Jeon?" The girl said and winked at Jungkook.

Now, why would Jungkook say 'no' to a hot make-out on the balcony of  Mr Jeon kinda fucked his two-year full-proof plan?

I mean who's going to stop him? Plus, what could go wrong?

Jungkook leaned over her ear and circled his hand over the girl's back to pull her closer, "Deal!"

__
__
__

He stepped into his suite with his hand draped against the woman's waist and locked it behind their backs. She leaned in to wrap her arms around his neck and pushed him towards the bed.

Now, what would Juliet do?

Sit and watch.

Cry and wail.

Nah! He is going to break this bitch's arms for touching his man.

Okay, too exaggerated but who cares?