Taehyung will be escorted through it.

It's only time they are going to save him.

Once he saw it in the vicinity, Mr. Bang blocks the van's way by skidding his car in front of it.

"What the actual fuck man!" The driver screams at Mr. Bang but since it was a deserted road so it was quick and clean to get down the car and attack the driver.

Mr. Bang provoked the driver to step out of the van and swiftly stabbed a needle through his shoulder knocking the man down.

"Soobin! Get in," he ordered the boy and dragged the unconscious driver towards his car and threw him into it.

Soobin was quick to jump into the driver's seat and showed a thumbs-up to Mr. Bang before heading to the jail.

I am here for you, brother!

"What was the commotion about?" One of the paramedics seated in the back asked.

"Nothing, sir. The driver was too tired so we had to take shifts." Soobin manipulated his voice a little and spoke up.

"Sure," the senior paramedic smirked.

The ambulance will surely go to the hospital now.

But not just any hospital.

But the one where they want it to go.

The ambulance rushed down the road at full speed with paramedics pinning different tubes into Taehyung's body and one of them pressing over the wound to stop it from bleeding further.

"Sir, his blood pressure is dropping! We need to hurry up," One of them informed and turned towards the driver to signal him to drive faster.

"Check the upper rack, there must be more gauze. Use that to press onto the wound. We need to prevent more loss of blood before we reach the hospital." The paramedic informed his student and went back to check the IV bag and pulse of the prisoner.

__

__

__

Both the paramedics and the driver got off and pulled the stretcher out and wheeled it down towards the entrance of the hospital.

"What's the case?" One of the hospital doctors came rushing and checked Taehyung's pulse and then his breathing.

"A male patient in his early 20s has a stab wound on the left abdomen. His pulse and blood pressure are falling rapidly. He needs surgery immediately," the senior paramedic informed.

"Don't worry, sir. We will take care of him from here," the doctor informed as he signaled a few of the nurses and staff to help him push the stretcher toward the lift.

"He is also a prisoner!" The junior paramedic added as he clicked his tongue to the insides of his mouth.

The stretcher immediately stopped and the doctor turned toward the senior paramedic, "Why wasn't that information told?"

"I didn't feel that was important. Saving his life is more important irrespective of what he is." The senior informed.

"I am sorry to say this but without prior notice and a police officer with his case file, we cannot operate on him."

"And who the fuck says that?" the senior raised his tone.

"Our hospital protocols say that. Plus please mind your language. You are ruining the hospital decorum!" the doctor tried to justify.

The senior stepped forward to look at the doctor's nameplate and then his face, "Listen here, Mr. Kim Namjoon if this man dies here without receiving medical treatment. I will make sure to sue you in court. Doctors like you don't deserve the right to save a patient."