Chapter-38

Kiraa and yeon got separated the day they born, Mr.Kim was so grateful to his friend while His wife got no idea about the babygirl. The separation did affect them as they grown up but yeon didn't feel the way kiraa felt as she got 12 and more people with her while kiraa got none.

There life were exact opposite to each other

Kim yeon was raised in south korea by The Kim family which is One of the most successful,famous, rich and  respected family in SK. Her father was The CEO of the most successful companies worldwide and her mother was a famous cardiac doctor. Caring protective and lovely siblings. She was the apple of their eyes.

Yeon was a sweetheart She is so sweet , innocent, elegant,bubbly, cheerful and a soft hearted girl, she can't even hurt a fly she was so sensitive and cries easily. it will be very easy to manipulate her, A kind of person who believes everything she see or hear. In one word she is so  childlike. She was treated like a princess, She always gets things even before she asks. a spoiled child yet she was kind and humble with others.

She have people who always protect and take care of her. She always gets the attention she need. Her mother loved her and Her father forgot that she isn't his kid as she somehow resembles like his wife and his sons. Yeon's life was very much better with healthy foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner, her needs were completed and the important thing is she had a family who loves her cherishes her and protect her from this cruel world.

Unlike her twin,

Kiraa Sasaki who was raised in Japan by Sasaki family it was one of the respected family in Japan her father was a famous prosecutor and her mother was a famous model they both were the ideal couple for teenagers but nobody knows what's their personality behind the screen

Kiraa was strong girl she is a silent and cold hearted, she is ruthless, she don't even think twice before beating the shit out of anyone who mess with her but for her parents sake she don't do anything. She will always be quiet and observant over her surroundings, To be honest kiraa was such a talented girl she is good at everything painting, singing, dancing, ice skating, drawing , athletic, basketball etc.. she was a quick learner. But no one knows about it she can't make friends due her cold introverted nature moreover she don't like having people around her. In her ponit of view the world was always different it treated her like shit, abusive parents , no friends, surrounded by people who don't care about her existence. She know very well that people only use her for their own needs nobody really loves to be with her.

Her life was so difficult from the starting which made her to the person who she is now. She got only herself. Nobody knows the struggle she went through no one knows the painful tears hidden behind those empty eyes. She finds pleasure in hurting her self and killing people it became her hobby and a obsession later,though sometimes she felt guilty for taking lifes but as the time pass her mind and heart went numb that she couldn't feel anything she don't care either. She can't find who really she is she spent every night searching her own self. Her life was ruined to the point she felt numb. It was only filled with blood, guns and fights etc.. And till date she can't find a missing piece in her life which made her feel pathetic.

They all stared at Aaron as he read the information from his ipad

"Mr.Feng why you didn't take kiraa with you like you said earlier Sir?" Aaron question  Mr.Feng lowered his head

"She was with me till her 18th months I had give her to her mother because my business grown drastically and i got enemies targeted on me and her. only her mother was in the option with no other choice i had to give her to her mother Mr.Kim helped me with sorting things out it took 6 months  i want to get my daughter back but the worst happened they took her from me and left to Italy i search  everywhere but couldn't find her After 7 years of search i found her mother but it was too late they told me they sold her few years back for the money" Mr.Feng cried