"It's your bawday Kiashh and I said I will wish you first" She said and tried to reach down to her tiny bag, she was carrying.

Within a second, there was a huge Chocolate bar infront of me and I laughed.

"Dadda bought me this yetelday but I didn't eat it. I kept it for you. Its your bawday

I took the chocolate bar she had in her hands and bent down to give her a hug.

Then suddenly, we heard a deep voice and it was none other than my Dad.

Standing with a camera in his hands.

"Smile Bachho" My Dad said and He was focusing his camera on us.

Without missing a single beat, I wrapped my arms on Aanya's shoulder and she was grining at the camera, and speaking of me? My entire attention was at the girl standing beside me.

"Ahhaa... perfect" My Dad said as soon as he was done with his protography session.

[Flashback ends]

I was out if my thinking as my phone buzzed again and now it's my baby sister.

I picked up the call with a smile and she screamed as soon as I appeared on the camera.

"Happppyyyyyyy Birthdayyyyy Bhaiiiiiiiiii" She screamed at the top of her lungs and I glad that we don't have neighbours around our house.

"Thank you Aaru" I said, chuckling at her antics.

As soon as She completed, her phone was snatched by my dickhead brother. Kabir.

"Happy birthday from your favourite sibling Bhaii" He grinned at the camera and Aaru roared in the background.

"Do not even think of stealing my position Kabirr" Aaru spoke like an angry kitten and my entire family laughed at her.

Maa took the phone and she said with a smile
"Happy birthday Baby". Tears welling up in her eye as she fought to not let them fall.

One thing I hate to my gut.

Her tears.

"Is this the gift I get on my birthday? My precious Maa's tears? Maa, trust me it will be a fucked up year for me if I'll witness my mother crying on my own birthday"

And none of the words I spoke were false. Indeed my mother is the kindest soul I know.

Soon I talked with everyone, Chachi, Papa, Chachu and It felt like I had an emotional family reunion.

It was possible because of Aanya. Every year, on my birthday , I end up keeping my phone silent due to some meetings or any other work.

And even if I'll talk to my family, it will be a short time conversation.

But today, it felt different.

Aanya Singhania is still that little 5 years old tiny girl with a small pony on her head who ran all the way towards my home just so she could wish me first.

She is still that girl who gave up on eating her favourite chocolate bar so she could give it to me.

How can someone not be affected by this girl?

If someone will ask me to describe happiness in a single word, I would gladly give my reply without any hesitation.

Aanya.

Aanya Singhania effortlessly became the description of my happiness.

After I talked to everyone, Aaru took her phone back.

"Now its time for you gift bhai" Aaru winked at me and later it turned into a mischievous smile .

"Shocker!, I thought you only knew how to get gifts from me, not giving me"  I laughed as soon as I finished my lines.

"Bhaiiiiii" She whined like a baby and I continued with my laughing session.

As soon as She hang up, there was a ping of notification and it was from Aaru.

I opened her chat, it was a picture of a little boy looking at a little girl while hugging her and the girl was just grining at the camera.

It was Us.

The picture Dad took years ago on my 9th Birthday.

Indeed this is the best gift so far my sister could give me

The most precious one.

__________________________________

AUTHOR💖

Hey guyss❤️

For the first time even I can say that I am satisfied with my chapterr😭😭❤️

(Not self-praising but just happy❤️😭)

Special Thanks to storiesbyroy  as She was one who told me to go and update at this instant❤️

How was the chapter? Do let me know your pretty opinions 💖

Happy reading guys❤️✨