prologue

The girl was sitting in one of the corner of the room blankly stroking the little dog's fur. Until she hears his voice and went stiff. She felt him coming closer.

His voice boomed through the house "akka, enga iruka ?" She wished he was not here not now at least.

"Vaa da correct aana time ku thaan vanthu iruka, inga paaru namma paapa ku paathu irukura maapla, paathu epdi irukaru nu sollu" on hearing this news, he could hear his own heart sinking to his stomach.

He looked over her not bothering about his sister who is handing him the photograph with a wide smile. His gaze fixed on the women who is looking the dog like it is a world wonder.

He slowly went near her and sat down beside her not bothered about his family questions. "Namakulla nadantha onnume unaku puriyalaya di" he asked her in a desperate voice which was enough to break the tears she managed to control.

"Naa pannathu thappu thaan, naa ellathayume slow aa thaan purinjikura but......please di vittutu poidatha" everyone in the room become silent. She closed her mouth with her hands to control her weepings.

"Please ma" he asked her taking her hands into his. which was enough for her to clasp her hands around his neck and cry on his shoulders.......