A New Beginning. . .

Sorry for being gone for so long, We haven't had the best writing motivation. 

I recently got into a script writing class! and that's actually been helping quite a bit with all the prompts and such. So hopefully I will be able to get back into writing more with the new idea of stories I have now. 

Unfortunately, for those of you who only use this specific app, I have decided that I will mostly continue writing oneshots on AO3 rather than Wattpad. The good news is that the oneshots will be longer and have more detail put into them, as I am growing my writing style and learning the ways of writing and reading that are much more up to date of what I'm comfortable with. 

The other good news to those of you who have been here for quite some time and were possibly curious, I will continue to have the same editor that was once introduced to you, they had gotten a job and doesn't have a lot of time to go on calls with me all too often anymore. but we're making it work. 

Because of my mental need for proper numbers, however, I will make it so that this oneshot book will be set up with at least 50 parts (Not including this one, don't worry) before I make my decision of whether or not to finish it. I hope you understand and I greatly hope you all have had a wonderful time while reading this book. I started it about 2-3 years ago and I was honestly just mushing all of my sporadic AUs that pop into my head and (still) almost never seem to end into this poor, poor stupid and beloved oneshot book that I poured my heart into so many times. 

If you do happen to join me on AO3 I can't wait to see you there and continue our journey together through my messed up and mesmerizing mind and hilariously ridiculous thoughts that some of your can relate and giggle at in the meager hours of the busy days and the dreadfully boring and fundamentally lonely yet emotionally filling hours of the night. I will forever laugh at the silly little comments my books receive and all of the love you people have bestowed upon my quivering, weakling mind that cannot fathom how much this book might've and might still mean to you and me. I hope that I can keep up with the changing tides of our combined minds and give you something unique and entertaining to soothe the sorrow of yet another ending of a particular series of goofy and eye-catching stories. 

I do promise I will not stop giving your lovely (and sometimes not so clean) minds more scenes to imagine and have it feel as if you were really there like I always have. I can only hope that you believe I can, no matter how tired or frustrated either of us are. 

Believe it or not, I'm also beginning to attempt drawing and beginning to try animating simple movements and creatures and such to eventually even give you guys the pleasure of watching  my stories on YouTube. I've already got a small piece of what I hope to be something good later on if I do manage to complete my goal, on YouTube. I'm going by the same name I usually do; AdoorableDoor. Perhaps I'll gain the motivation to even create comics! who knows what the future has in store for me, for us.

Wish You Luck in Life,
AdoorableDoor
& Wolf(Editor)