{☆}{♡}{♤}{○} [Moon x Reader]: Me and Mr. Wolf

<My family was being chaotic as I was beginning to write this and my mom said; "Everyone shut up, I'm going to get your larynxs removed and you're all going to have to talk in sign language!"
I was trying to focus on getting my lazy imagination to work. So my brain didn't catch what she said until later. I said; "My-... my What?-">

<Song:>
<Me & Mr Wolf (Dr Cat Remix)
by: The Real Tuesday Weld>

•{2nd Person}•

You were strutting down the road that cuts through the town between your Grandmother's land and your house.
A woven basket hanging from the crook of your arm.

A few of the townspeople greeted you as you passed.
You waved at each as they did so.
You were going to visit your grandmother, the basket was to carry medicine and pastries for her sweet tooth.

Her favorite was snickerdoodles.
You couldn't blame her, they are pretty good.
She was growing ill and had sent a letter to your aunt-who was currently taking care of you- to send you because you knew how to take care of her properly.

You wore a red dress, leggings and your favorite cloak. The dress itself was made of velvet, the very grandmother your were visiting gave it to you.
She said she 'couldn't pull off the look' anymore, whatever that meant.

As you were on your little trek on the messy dirt path that barely even existed you swore you could feel eyes boring into your back.
As you turned your head slightly to glance behind you without making it obvious that you were looking. You saw a blur of light grey, blue, and black.

It startled you slightly, you fully whirled around to see what it was but there was nothing there.
Suddenly you felt something breath on the back of your neck.
You visibly stiffen and the person behind you chuckles.

His voice is deep and slightly raspy but smooth, it sounded so good but now was not the time for you to be thinking about things like that. Besides, you could be in serious danger if you did the wrong thing at the wrong time.

You slowly turn around, the cloak swaying behind you. Lucky, the hood had been covering your head and some of your face.
So if you lean your head down just enough you could hide your face.

But then you feel a strangly cold and stiff metallic hand grasp your chin and make you lean your face upwards to look whatever it was in the eyes.
You gasp under your breath at what you saw.

<I'm way too lazy to write details about what he looks like so just imagine Moon but with a more medieval themed outfit and a black cloak. Mk? 😊👌>

When he grabbed your chin the hood fell off to reveal your features.
Your hair cascaded down your shoulders and ended just past them.
You shuddered, slightly intriged by this strange person.. robot?

He was about 8'10 so he leaned down and peered at your face to try and figure out who you were.
He hadn't seen you around the town before and you didn't look like you were related to any of the townspeople.

As he was gazing at your eyes he noticed a light pink dusting your face and the tips of your ears.
After a moment he had an idea.
He wouldn't be doing it if he wasn't bored as frick. . .

But he is.

He gently removed his hand from your chin and leaned in closer.

"Hey little girl, you look so nice
In the pretty red dress with those pretty e/c eyes" He narrows his glowing red eyes awaiting your reaction eagerly.

The blush on your face grew but you shook your head slightly and cleared your throat. 'If that's the game he's playing, then two can play at that.'
You interally smirk mischievously.