{¤}{♡}{◇}{§}[All X Reader] 🎄Christmas Special!!~🎁

<WARNINGS: SLIGHT CURSING/PROFANITY, SUGGESTIVE THEMES, OOC, MIGHT NOT BE THE RIGHT CHRISTMAS VIBES BECAUSE IT WAS WRITTEN BY A HALLOWEEN ENTHUSIAST BUT I TRIED.>

<Sorry if it's confusing or doesn't make too much sense, I rushed up finishing it so that it can be finished by Christmas.>

<Note: don't mind the intimacy points, they are not important and won't be for a very long time. ;)>

Ever since the pizzaplex was set on fire you had to take in the daycare attendants and their brothers. You found it quite stressful to keep an eye on 5 chaotic robots. The only big difference is that Moon had managed to bring the star with them to be able to disguise themselves as humans. So it's more like.. keeping track of a bunch of surprisingly hot but annoying people, and may I just say; god you suck at interacting with people.

Which is probably why you only spoke with the animatronics at your workspace before it burned down. But somehow, you didn't feel off or uncomfortable around them when they're human. You felt safe.. despite all of them being very capable of killing you so easily. (You were especially Bloodmoon which was a surprise to everybody.)

You also became pretty close with them over the time you were keeping them with you. At first it was extremely cramped in your bleak apartment but they quickly bought this house in the middle of the forest which you fanpersoned over so hard. It had a spooky but cozy cabin vibe at the same time which in your opinion is perfect.

Sun and Lunar are outside playing in the frosty white blanket of snow covering the clearing in front of the house. The trees surrounding the house were tall and thick, making it seem eerie and secluded. They were making a snowman while Moon is watching them from the bench swing that sat on the porch.

Alone in his room moping around, Bloodmoon sits on his bed thinking about how bad he wants to crush Eclipse. He grunts and glances upwards to the wall and spots a decently large spider.
A devilish smile grows on his face and he approaches the spider. . .

° • ○ ● ○ • °

You open your eyes to see the blurred scenery of your bedroom. You rub the sleep out of your eyes and blink to clear up your vision. You sigh and sit up, sliding out of the comfortable warmth of your covers and stand up.

You stretch and sigh then stumble over to your closet and choose a comfortable and cute christmas themed outfit then change into it. You snatch the hairbrush that was resting on your nightstand then waltz out of your room, down the hallway and into the living room while brushing your hair.

You see Eclipse sitting on the sofa. Eclipse's fluffy black and orange hair caused you to pause, then remember that they prefer to stay as humans incase something happens. You relax and walk up behind him, looking over his shoulder to see that he's reading a book.

You read a few lines before he speaks. "You know, you're awfully nosy."

You finish brushing your hair and set the brush down on a nearby table. You run your fingers through your hair a couple of times.

You smile a little and rest your head on top of his. "Yeah, but I just didn't expect you to be the kind of person who reads romance novels."

He places a bookmark and shuts the book then places it onto the table on the other side of the sofa arm. His hair tickles your face as he moves slightly. You walk to the front of the couch and sit down next to him. He picks up a mug with black coffee in it and takes a sip. He had his eyes closed, you watch him from the side. 'He looks so calm..'