{☆}{♡}{♧}{○}[Female Sun/Bloodmoon/Eclipse/Lunar X Reader pt.1] Beautiful

<Song: Beautiful
By: Barrett Wilbert Weed, Katie Ladner, Alice Lee, Jessica Keenan Wynn & Elle McLemore>

<4356 Words [AND FINISHED IN UNDER 20 HOURS >:)]>

<THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CURSING, MENTIONS OF VIOLENCE, BODY SHAMING AND INAPPROPRIATE/HOMOPHOBIC/ETC. INSULTS, AND SUGGESTIVE SCENES.
IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THESE SUBJECTS OR ARE NOT ALLOWED TO, DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER.>
<Thank you for your
understanding!>

<I was just chilling with music drawing on a chalkboard when this song came on and I immediately got inspiration for a chapter, so I decided to end my break early.
Applaud for me simps!

Also yes, this is technically a (female) Highschool AU.
It might be poorly done and the used characters might be slightly OOC, but I tried to make it at least a little humorous so hang in there with us why don'tcha?

SIDENOTE: if you are female, this chapter will make you gayer confirmed.

EXTRA SIDENOTE: Fem Eclipse is my Queen 👑💍>

You get out of the car and say goodbye to your mother, closing the door. You turn and gaze up to the cheeky bear mascot of the Highschool, Freddy Fazbear.
You sigh and trudge up the steps, in no hurry whatsoever to deal with the people you've known for most of your life.

You pull out your phone and start recording your first day 'Diary Log' that you did every year, at the end of every week.
You planned to make an entire audio book on it one day.
'The Life of the Suffering' or something else lame like that.

You cleared your throat and pressed the red button on the bottom of the screen, tucking it into your pocket.
"September 1st, 1989
Dear Diary:
I believe I'm a good person. You know, I think that there's good in everyone, but-here we are! First day of senior year!"

You dramatically gesture around with your arms to emphasize your words despite the recording not having a visual.

"And uh... I look around at these kids that I've known all my life and I ask myself-what happened?"

You flinch at the background bursting with negative comments and insults.
"Freak! Slut! Burnout! Bug-eyes! Poser! Lard-ass!"

You begin to reminisce how nice everything in the past was, saying your thoughts aloud for the recording to pick up.
"We were so tiny, happy and shiny
Playing tag and getting chased."

The rude background chatter continued, helping you know what areas to stay away from.
"Freak! Slut! Loser! Shortbus!"

You continue your hopeful rant of how gleeful things used to be.
"Singing and clapping, laughing and napping, baking cookies, eating paste."

You speedwalk past the verbal fight going on, to the left of the hall.
"Bull-dyke! Stuck-up! Hunchback!"

You just barely dodge some guy who was waving his arms around, punching the air whenever a particularly cruel insult was said.
"Then we got bigger, that was the trigger. Like the Huns invading Rome"

You glare at the air punching guy and bump into someone.
"Ugh!"

You stumble back while the other guy walks away, spitting curses at you. You wince at the rude names and call out an apology to him.
"Oh, Sorry!"