{¤}{♡}{◇}[Bloodmoon X Reader]《Protective Needs》🥳5000 Reads Special🥳

<For my fellow gremlins, notify me if you want to change what you said in the story or something about you.
I have decided that you will appear in some of the specials randomly from time to time when I need a character for a role so you might be seeing yourselves in a few chapters from time to time.
Hope you like it!>

Notes>:

(S)Y/n : Sun's Y/n
(B)Y/n : Bloodmoon's Y/n <SELECTED>
(L)Y/n : Lunar's Y/n
(Ec)Y/n : Eclipse's Y/n
(M)Y/n : Moon's Y/n
Prince Eclipse : 1st born
Prince Moon : 2nd born
Prince Sun : 3rd born
Prince Bloodmoon : 4th born
Prince Lunar : 5th born

Added Characters!;
Ihyae (-Ihateyouallequally-)
&
Onyx (Static_sketches)

◇》------------------------------------------《◇

You smooth any wrinkles out of your outfit so that you could look nice for meeting the Heir to Xendale.
You honestly thought they were attractive but didn't really feel like you were fond of them enough to fawn after them.
Besides, you wouldn't be able to make a move on them anyways, you felt too timid and anxious in this crowd to even think about it.

Your parents had insisted on you going to this packed party to try to woo the Heir so your rank could go up. You were scared of going back to your parent's without succeeding but you just couldn't bring yourself to intract with them.
The most you could do without your heart bursting from your chest and bolting for the door was to introduce yourself when they joined the party.

You sighed as you clutched the hem of your top, fiddling with it to try and ignore the glances people were giving you from time to time. A couple of people eventually came up to you curiously.

The beautiful blonde was the one who spoke up first. "Hello! I'm the heir of the Kingdom Gardeol and this is Onyx, the heir to the Kingdom Larkingson. Aren't you the Duchess of Oakitille's (pronounced awk-a-teal) heir?"

You shyly nodded and started fiddling with your fingers. "Y/n"

Onyx yawns slightly, bringing a hand to cover their mouth. Ihyae elbows them slightly.

They realize that it might've an offensive gesture and sweatdrop immediately apologizing to you. "Sorry- I just didn't get much sleep last night."

Ihyae rolls their eyes. "You never get enough sleep."

As they continue to bicker about the proper amount of sleep that is needed your eyes wander to where the Heir of Xendale was greeting the final group of people. It was of 5 attractive princes, the 5 princes of the Celestial Kingdom to be exact.

You couldn't help but stare in curiosity as they introduced themselves. You never saw any if them besides in portraits. Your eyes lingered on the prince that mostly wore red. 'How peculiar..'

He seemed to sense that someone was staring at him and his ruby eyes met yours for a split second.
Your face lit up red as you immediately looked away, flustered from being caught. The two people stoppped, noticing your flustered state then glanced to where you were looking before.

Ihyae smirks deviously at you. "You have a thing for Bloodmoon?"

You squeak and wave your hands in the air in denial. "W-what!! No no! I was just curious and I-"
<👋J a z z h a n d s👋>