{¤}{♡}{♤}{§}[Bloodmoon X Reader](Angry Too pt.2?) 💝Valentines Special💌

<Again, sorry about not publishing for a bit.
At least I remembered to make a Valentines Special though!
And! I finally made the pt.2 for Angry Too!! That took a while, sorry for that too.
I mixed it with the Valentines Special so that I get 2 things done at once.
So yay! I'm actually starting to get things done again!! Applaud, my precious readers for my return to life temporarily!! :D

Also, sorry it's shoet, I'll make an additional Valentines Chapter with my Highschool AU in a bit to make up for it! ♡>

Your eyes flutter open slowly, taking in your dark surroundings.
You groan quietly and turn your head slightly. You open your eyes and nearly scream.

You were met with the view of Gator Golf from above the catwalks in the much higher rafters. You stared wide eyed at the long drop to the ground.
You tore your eyes away and looked to what you where on to try and get your mind off of the terrifying edge.

It turned out that you were sitting in Bloodmoon's Lap, once you realize where you were you immediately wrapped your arms around his torso anxious about being at risk of falling.
This action made him stir slightly.

He slightly opened an eye with a red pentagram pupil. Pepper looked down at your small form shuddering in fear.
He feels a ping of worry in his chest and gently wraps an arm around your lower torso to comfort you.

He grunted quietly and clutches you closer to him so that he's sure you'll be safe. "No need to Shudder, I'll keep you safe Sugar."

You had already been extremely close to him before, so at this point you were practically straddling his hips, clinging onto him as he sat criss-cross on the beam.
You didn't mind the position since it did actually make you feel safer.

Pepper did however feel somewhat flustered at the position though he wasn't entirely sure why. He was still quite new to this 'Love' thing afterall, he just knew about some of the different kisses and stuff.
But you being so close that you were practically smooshing yourself up against him was probably the closest he ever got to someone physically.

He couldn't deny that he did feel an incredible amount of joy from being so cuddly with you. But he still feel that pang of anxiety from how afraid of falling you were.
His touch softened and he wrapped his arms around you protectively, allowing you relax a bit more.

You let out a stressed and tired sigh making that little bit of anxiety perk up in Pepper's mind once more, he cupped the side of your face in his large hand gently and gazed down at your face. "Are you afraid of heights..?"

You sheepishly nod then lean into his touch. "A little bit.."

His gaze softens further as you tiredly nuzzle your cheek into his hand, you were still half asleep and he was quite comfortable. "You're a great pillow Bloodmoon."

A slight pink hue rises to his face at your sleepy remark. "I am..?"

You nod again. "Yeah, I'd probably get way better sleep than I usually would if I brought you home with me and used you as a body pillow or something." You absent-mindedly joked, mostly to yourself.

It turns out that Mint had just woken up as well since he mumbled something. "Good to know."

You chuckle. "But it's not like you're going to be able to sneak yourself out of the PizzaPlex."

His eyes gaze down at you thoughtfully with a hint of mischievousness. "Maybe not~.."

You tilt your head to look at his face and frown a little. "Can we get down now..?"