{¤}{☆}{♧}{§}[Sun X Reader] She Wants Me (To Be Loved)

<WARNINGS: THE HEARTBREAK OF A PRECIOUS LITTLE SUNNY BOY>

<I apologize for disappearing on you guys for two months. My depression had hit me right between the eyes with a metal baseball bat and I couldn't find the motivation to do anything.

I have however been trying to gain ideas on different interactions for the oneshots over Character AI (sometimes getting a bit too wrapped up in it).

At least I gave you guys over 30 different oneshots to read before my motivation disintegrated. I will definitely continue this book though, I'm definitely still interested in the SAMS fandom, infact it's probably one if the things I think about most.
It's just that my motivation is lagging big time. Because of this there's no more 'reads specials', there's just gojng to be a bunch of mini series scattered around that I'll at least attempt to organize so that I don't mess up timing and stuff anymore.>

<I love you guys, Thank you for reading my messy stories that are all over the place becauseI never find the motivationto organize myself.
Again, I love you. I never seem to say it enough and I never will. :)❤>

◇》------------------------------------------《

Sun and Moon are walking down the sidewalk. Moon is scrolling through his phone for robotics tips for his projects and Sun is looking around at the surrounding grass and trees on the lawns of different houses.

Sun's sky blue eyes light up when he sees a particular house. He picks up his pace and does a slight jog to the house. Moon glanced up at his brother and a small smile rose to his face before he looked back down to his phone screen. He knew that Sun looked forwards to seeing you every time you guys hang out.

I know you know, I'm not too discrete
Walking around, heart on my sleeve

You were exiting your house, about to close the front door behind you when Sun quickly tackle-hugged you and giggled. "Y/n!!"

You feel his excitement rubbing off on you and a smile makes it's way onto your face. "Hey Sunshine, nice day isn't it?" You lean into him as he wraps his arms around you, hugging you.

Sun's chest warms up at your words and the happiness inside of him wells up, a bright smile grows on his face. He nuzzles his face into your shoulder, his fluffy yellow blonde hair tickling your cheek. "I love you Y/n."

You chuckle and pat your best friend's back. "I love you too buddy, you ready to head out today?"

So, you say you love me, but not the way I need
Things are so close to what I want to be

Sun nods and hesitantly separates from you, beaming at you. "You know I am!"

| • ♤ • ♡ • ◇ • ♧ • |

Sun was over at your house for a sleepover and you two were messing around with your clothes. Sun wore one of your one of your ruffly dresses and spun around, doing different funny poses. You were wearing a light pair of pajamas with a camera, taking the best pictures of him and the two of you were giggling like crazy.

I've known you so long, and maybe too well
All of the people, you kiss and tell

After a while you got a notification and when you glance at it your smile falters then drops. Sun was a bit confused and tilts his head at you. "What is it?"