Chapter 24: Kraven The Hunter Part 1

Zacznij od początku

(Y/N): "Well, let's just say I have to take you all there fast as I could before you both are going to misses the show." He said to them and make them nod their heads and then (Y/N) told Gwen that she need to clean up and Felicia was going out by herself and she got something to do...like stealing some diamonds, and moneys that's what she want to do right now.

like stealing some diamonds, and moneys that's what she want to do right now

(Y/N): "*Whistle* Nice dress, Felicia?~" He said to her.

Felicia: "Thanks, honey!~" She said to (Y/N) and this make Gwen with Black-Pink girls were jealous about the woman's dresses was looks like hot and super hot as well and then (Y/N) was chuckle little bit and he told her to get going right now and make her smirk up and she just stepped out of the window from (Y/N)'s apartment. Then (Y/N) was going to take the girls to the show right away and it is for the girls that they both are going along with (Y/N) and then he was take them to there fast as he could.

Gwen: "*Sigh* Well, I hope I can stay here for a longer now." She said to herself and she was cleaning the whole things up right away and then she was doing it by herself.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Kraven.

When Kraven was in the chopper and make him was sat there by himself and then he just sat there and cleaning his weapons...crossbow, guns, spear, and knives for what he have and it looks like this motherfucker was tactical combat soldier but he is pretty much badass soldier and he know what his doing...to hunt the preys down by himself.

to hunt the preys down by himself

Kraven The Hunter.

Sergei Nikolaievich Kravinoff (Russian: Сергей Николаевич Кравинов) was born and raised in Volgograd, Russia in the early half of the 20th Century during the time of the Russian Revolution. Born into an aristocracy that had come to an end, Kravinoff also known as "Kraven the Hunter", became one of the world's greatest hunters to fulfill his sense of lost nobility.

Kravinoff found he had a great talent after finding employment in Kenya, Africa. Kravinoff began his career using the typical tools of the hunter but over time he developed a preference to take down large animals with his bare hands. After meeting a Voodoo witch doctor named Calypso, Kravinoff took a herbal potion which enhanced his physical powers give him the strength, speed and senses to match a jungle cat. The potion also extended his life keeping his health and vitality for years to come.