🍼Soon To Be🍼 {Fluffy}Goku Black x Preg! Reader

Start from the beginning

Black sighs, resting his forehead against your stomach lightly, starting to speak up softly. "Hello, B/N.. This is your father.. As you can probably tell, your mother is quite talkative." Black jokes, making your mouth fall open a bit, but you let Black have his moment as he begins to speak sweeter to your unborn child, his eyes closing again as there's a smile on his face.

After he finishes, he feels another kick that makes his smile light up again, before he stands to his feet and kisses you deeply. You shiver and lean into Black, resting your hands on his chest as Black wraps one arm around your waist, his free hand cupping your chin. You hum happily in the kiss, before hearing the oven beeping.

Black breaks the kiss and looks towards the kitchen, groaning with a bit of annoyance at the fact that you've been doing more than just cleaning. "Did you also start dinner?" You giggle and nod. "Yes, yes I did. You go on and get changed and washed up. Then you can tell me about your day over dinner, and then we can relax with some decaffeinated tea and a movie or something. How does that sound?"

"Like you're doing too much... But I'll allow it." Black mumbles, and you giggle. "Is that a fact? The last time you said something like that is the exact reason I ended up conceiving." You say cheekily, making Black scoff loudly. "That wasn't it, you decided to wear such a lacey and transparent --" Black stops himself and clears his throat as your grin widens knowingly, before he plants a kiss to your forehead before letting you go. "I'll be back in a second." He says quickly, and you hum innocently as Black heads to your bedroom.

You go to the kitchen and get the food out of the oven, along with some chilled drinks out of the fridge. As you set the table, you glance up as you see Black coming back into the kitchen, dressed more comfortably and washed up. Smiling, you giggle as he helps you set the food on the table. "You clean up nicely." You say, Black kissing your cheek softly. "And you're as beautiful as ever, Y/N."

***

After dinner is done, Black cleans up everything for you and brews the tea, letting you have time to yourself to relax and take a shower before you come back to pick out a movie for the both of you to watch.

During the movie, you're trying not to moan in complete relaxation as Black is currently massaging your feet for you, causing him to chuckle a bit. "The strongest woman I know, undone by such a simple foot massage."

You want to glare at him, but his hands are working miracles to your feet right now, so you only huff a bit. "Yeah well, thank you for tending to your goddess." You say, making Black smirk before his eyes gaze downward. "Are you sure that we'll be ready? To be parents, I mean.. What if I end up being gone for too long on some sort of mission?" Black asks quietly, and you give him a soft smile. "Don't worry about that. One, we have communicators in case of any kind of emergency, and you have Instant Transmission to use in case of anything. Two, we're more than ready to be parents. It'll be stressful at first, yes, but the only people who are stress free when being new parents are the ones who don't have to worry about taking care of their own kids. Which are usually the super rich or the super family oriented. I mean, even Bulma didn't have to worry about anything because she had resources. And we won't have to worry either. The baby may even be super divine and independent." You reassure him, but Black huffs at that. "No, I want our child to at least want my help on things.." He grumbles, and you giggle. "I'm sure they will, they'll look up to you for everything. We're their first line of defense, their first love, their first trust. And knowing you, I don't have any doubt in the universe that you're going to be the main staple in our child's life. Even Zamasu won't be able to get between you and your love for our child. You're going to be the best father known to existence." You say lovingly, making Black stare at you softly before he relaxes, closing his eyes a bit.

"The best father... Yes. Don't forget that you'll be the best mother, you could never be anything less than that." He says, making you beam confidently. "As much as I wanna sit up and everything, I can't, so if you don't mind, come this way so I can cover you in all the kisses I wanna give you." You say, making Black roll his eyes before he smirks and moves carefully to hover over you without making you move or become uncomfortable, sharing a few deep kisses with you.

He was going to definitely be the best father ever. And the best husband ever, if you said yes.

 And the best husband ever, if you said yes