Changes Vegeta x Saiyan Reader PT 1

**flashback, you and Vegeta are six years old**

With nimble steps, you dashed through the echoing corridors of Planet Vegeta's majestic castle, a bubbling excitement escaping your lips in the form of giggles. Your elite cape fluttered behind you, while your adorable Saiyan tail wagged playfully. The sun was on the verge of rising, urging you to hasten your pace towards your destination. As you approached another hallway, you slowed down, making your way towards a grand door on the left side. Casting a cautious glance around, ensuring no prying eyes were watching, you tapped the door with delicate yet distinct knocks before patiently waiting.

Within moments, the colossal door creaked open, revealing a head adorned with soft, gravity-defying hair and captivating coffee-colored eyes. "Finally, you move as swiftly as an elderly lady!" Young Vegeta whispered in a mockingly irritated tone, prompting you to stick your tongue out at him before gently pushing him back into his room. "Oh, hush! I had to ensure my cape was securely fastened!" you retorted in a hushed voice, both of you erupting into mischievous laughter.

Silently, you slipped into Vegeta's room, ensuring that the door closed as discreetly as it had opened. Facing the young prince, who was already adorned in his regal red cape and uniform, a mischievous smirk adorned his face. Returning the gesture, the two of you traversed the expansive bedroom, making your way towards the magnificent balcony that overlooked the spot where the sun would soon rise. Opening the balcony door, both you and Vegeta eagerly stepped outside, rushing towards the railing, your tails swaying with anticipation for the impending sunrise.

Just before the first rays of light painted the sky, you turned to Vegeta with a wide grin. "Happy birthday, Prince Vegeta! Do you have any birthday wishes?" Vegeta's smile radiated with pride as he crossed his arms. "Certainly! I'll share one with you now. When I ascend to the throne, my first decree will be to appoint you as my royal vizier!" Your eyes sparkled with delight, and a joyous giggle escaped your lips at his response. "I can hardly wait! Although, that's still like... ten years away!" you pouted, expressing your impatience. Vegeta chuckled, his grin widening. "Not when I become king. I have the power to change that! I shall rule with an unwavering iron fist!"

A broad smile graced your face, causing Vegeta's young heart to skip a beat. He couldn't help but feel a warm blush creep onto his cheeks as he watched you, his own grin widening as he rubbed his nose playfully. Together, you both turned your attention to the rising sun, its golden rays tinged with amber slowly emerging over the horizon. It was a breathtaking sight, the gentle flames of light enveloping you in a loving warmth. However, for a moment, Vegeta found himself less captivated by the sunrise and more enthralled by the sparkle in your eyes, your genuine amazement at the beauty unfolding before you.

Vegeta's smile grew even more genuine as he glanced back at the sunrise, his tail swaying happily. Among his many wishes, one burned brightly within him - he wanted you by his side forever. You were his first and only friend, and with your parents being esteemed warriors in his father's army, it seemed destined that you would always be together. His plan was set in motion, and he was determined to make you his queen.

**** A few years later, pre teen to young teen years ****

However, the promised life you had envisioned together quickly faded away in just a few short years. The arrival of Lord Frieza, when you were both still young children, shattered any hopes of a peaceful future. Sent out on missions alongside Nappa, you and Vegeta were thrust into a world of violence and bloodshed, forced to become ruthless killers on foreign planets as part of your training. As Saiyans, of course it was just part of the Warrior Race tendencies, but to you, this seemed to be overkill, annihilating every living thing. The consequences of failure on these missions were far more terrifying than death itself however, especially when it incurred Frieza's wrath.