Zamasu x Reader Tranquility

Another exhausting day had come to an end for Zamasu. The constant interactions with people, the never-ending presence of Goku and his twin Goku Black, and the mere act of dealing with anyone had drained him completely. The shared accommodation, although practical, never provided a moment of tranquility.

But as soon as you stepped foot inside the house, everything changed. It was as if you brought a sense of peace with you. Amongst all the girls in the house, you were the only one Zamasu could genuinely stand.

And so, it came as no surprise when you entered your room to find Zamasu comfortably settled in your bed, engrossed in a book with headphones on. With a playful smile, you rolled your eyes and quietly closed and locked the door, ensuring no one else would disturb your return home. Then, you approached Zamasu and gently poked his cheek, causing him to look up and remove his headphones.

In your hand, you held a to-go cup of hot herbal tea, a thoughtful gesture to soothe his weary soul.

Zamasu accepted the cup of herbal tea from you, expressing his gratitude with a soft thank you. As you began to remove your work apron and shoes, he inquired about your day. With a light smile, you shrugged nonchalantly and replied, "Oh, the same as usual."

Zamasu let out a frustrated sigh. "Y/N, you were called in for work four hours earlier than scheduled, only to return home two hours past your original shift time."

You hummed again, carefully undressing. "It's retail. What can I say? The company values a strong work ethic," you explained, oblivious to the growing irritation in Zamasu's voice.

"It's not fair. You deserve a day off. This is the tenth consecutive day you've worked," Zamasu grumbled, his frustration evident.

Once more, you hummed, unknowingly provoking Zamasu until he noticed the wince of pain that crossed your face as you stepped out of your work pants.

His anger subsided, and he observed you quietly. "How much pain are you in?"

Shaking your head, you dismissed his concern. "I'm fine. A glass of water and some pain medication will suffice for tonight."

Zamasu's hand gently rested on your hips as you continued undressing, a silent reminder of the intimate connection you shared. While your relationship wasn't exactly a secret, both of you preferred to keep it low-key to maintain harmony within the house.

"You need to rest. I'll prepare dinner for you while you unwind, alright?" Zamasu suggested, planting a tender kiss on your neck.

A pleasant shiver ran down your spine as you hummed softly. "Okay, but you'll be missing out on shower time," you teased, Zamasu responding with a soft hum. "Yes, it's truly a tragic loss."

Giggling, you felt Zamasu tilt your head back and gently press his lips against yours. You kissed him back, allowing yourself to relax against his slender, taller frame, your eyes closed in bliss. After a moment, you broke the kiss and headed towards your personal bathroom, while Zamasu watched you with a soft gaze before leaving the bedroom to make his way to the kitchen.

Of course, the mere mention of food seemed to draw the other guys out like hungry dogs, regardless of whether they had already eaten. It was an instant annoyance for Zamasu.

Fortunately, Zamasu manages to escape the chaos in the kitchen, carrying two plates of delicious food and your favorite drink. The others are engrossed in their argument over instant ramen, oblivious to his departure.

He returns just as you turn off the shower, placing the food on the small round table you kept in your room for special occasions like this. Zamasu grabs the pain medication you had stored in your room, silently hoping that it would provide you with relief for more than just a few hours.

Ensuring that the bedroom door is securely locked, Zamasu decides that a good movie would be the perfect way for you to unwind. And as always, he knows exactly what you need. He turns on the TV in your room and selects one of your favorite films.

You emerge from the bathroom in your favorite pajamas, a smile spreading across your face as you take in the scene before you. Walking over to Zamasu, you plant a soft kiss on his cheek.

Zamasu smiles warmly at you, tilting his head slightly. "You look lovely in my shirt."

Giggling, you return his smile and embrace him gently. "Thank you, both for the compliment and the delicious-smelling food."

Zamasu chuckles softly, his eyes filled with affection.

After savoring the delicious meal, you and Zamasu find yourselves cuddled up in bed, with him graciously massaging your legs and feet. The sensation brings you immense pleasure, far surpassing the enjoyment of the movie playing in the background. Your eyes remain closed in bliss as Zamasu skillfully eases the tension accumulated from standing on concrete floors for over ten hours.

Zamasu observes you with a soft gaze, his mind brimming with another idea to alleviate your stress. Carefully, he guides you to lie down on the bed, causing a blush to tint your cheeks. "What are you planning?" you inquire softly, a shy smile gracing your lips as he leans down and plants a gentle kiss on your cheek. "I'm going to give you a different kind of massage," he whispers.

Your eyes flutter closed, and a contented hum escapes your lips as Zamasu begins to shower your neck with a series of delicate butterfly kisses, gradually descending lower. Soon enough, your clothes are shifted or removed entirely as Zamasu provides you with a more intimate form of stress relief, finding solace in the connection between you both.

Zamasu's body presses against yours beneath the covers, his lips trailing along your neck while his hands hold yours in place. The intimate sounds that escape both of you fuel his addiction to the sensations you evoke, reciprocating the pleasure with his own sounds of intimacy.

However, your intimate moment is abruptly interrupted by persistent knocking at the door. Zamasu growls in frustration, freezing in place for a second as you both attempt to steady your breathing amidst the unwelcome interruption.

It turns out to be ChiChi, her nosiness getting the better of her as she tries to figure out what you two are up to. Zamasu mutters a low threat, expressing his annoyance, while his hips continue to rock against yours, undeterred by the interruption.

You do your best to remain quiet, hoping that ChiChi's persistence will eventually cease. Finally, the knocking subsides, and you hear ChiChi walking away from the door.

As you relax beneath Zamasu, he wastes no time in resuming his efforts to alleviate the stress that had momentarily been interrupted, ensuring that both of you can fully enjoy the intimate connection you share.

Zamasu brings you both to the peak of euphoria, and you find yourself clinging to him, your breaths shaky as you try to regain control. He continues to nip and kiss your neck with fervor, gradually easing both of you back onto the bed. He holds you close, providing comfort as you both begin to calm down.

For a brief moment, there is tranquility, but it doesn't last long before Zamasu resumes his efforts to alleviate the remaining pent-up stress. You hold onto him tightly, feeling the intensity of his movements once again, while he whispers words of love into your ear, his hips rocking against yours.

Unbeknownst to you, the ears of your curious housemates listen in for a moment, confirming their suspicions and settling bets that you and Zamasu were more than just friends.