3} 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆: 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑭𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒕

TW!!! This chapter contains graphic descriptions of suicide and blood. Do not read if you are uncomfortable.

𝑨𝒈𝒆 8

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏

Izuku and Hitoshi exchanged numbers before heading separate ways. Izuku is quite proud to have a friend like Hitochan. Being friends with someone who has such a cool quirk, is super kind, and likes cats is a score in Izuku's book.

Izuku is now on his way back "home". He isn't going to lie, he is kinda scared of what his mother will do since he is coming home late. Izuku passes Kacchan's house and sees his own. When Izuku's home comes into view, he notices that the front door is unlocked. He shouldn't be worried because he knows his mom works late, yet he couldn't help but feel a bit worried.

It was so quiet out tonight. The evening sky is filled with colors; blues, oranges, pinks, purples, black. Some stars are starting to shine too. Cicadas and crickets are chirping. The sound of leaves rustling in the wind. Lights in peoples houses are lit, making it to where you can see their silhouettes.

He is on the front porch now. He cautiously walks up the steps to the front door. He tries to open the door quietly, but the rusty hinges had other plans.

CREEEAAAKKK!

There is also whooshing noise coming from the kitchen. Izuku is curious now. He starts to approach the kitchen with caution. Making sure to shut the door behind him as he walks. There's a letter on the counter that says "To Izuku'' in big bold letters. He opens it and proceeds to read it.

Dear Izuku,

I apologize for leaving so soon. I know this may shock you, but I couldn't handle you anymore. You were such a burden to me. Hisashi left because of you, you took up so much space, you took my money, you made my friends hate me, you made me lose my job, you took my quirk, and you ruined everything you touched. I did this because of you. This is your fault. Everything is your fault. You are such a waste of space. Know that I am doing this for your own good. I'm doing this for and because of you. I left you enough money to get by on your bed. You are your own responsibility now.

Love, Mommy

Izuku is slightly confused by what she means until he starts to walk to his bedroom. His room is at the end of the hall, forcing him to walk past his mother's room. Something reeks. It smells horrible. Izuku notices the smell is coming from his mother's room. He also notices that the door is cracked. Just enough for him to see what is inside.

What he sees will scar him forever. The sight is sad yet almost angering to know that she did it out of spite. Izuku runs back to the kitchen, grabbing the home phone and dialing 1-1-9. He stuffs the letter in his pocket as he does this. The first responder answers the phone.

"1-1-9, what's your emergency?" the lady over line asks.

Izuku starts to explain, along with telling the lady his address. The police and an ambulance arrive shortly after the call. What they see is quite intriguing. Who would've thought she would do something such as this. A certain detective picks up Izuku, allowing him to sob into the detective's shoulder.

This must be super hard on someone his age, thinks the detective.

You might be wondering "What was in Izuku's mother's bed room?".

A woman hanging by a noose. She had straight green hair that reached the middle of her back, along with emerald eyes. Her skin is a pale color, with a bruise on her neck from which the rope is tied. Her wrists are slit right where a main vein is, dry blood staining the carpeted floor under her. Her eyes are open, she is smiling. She wears a light pink nightgown. Her feet bare.

There hangs Midoriya Inko, who has hung herself in spite of her own son.

----------

IM SO SORRY INKO! BUT ITS FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT! I SWEAR!

-Amneisa (⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)